💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Would Gaga ever run for President?

OMonster

Featured Posts

OMonster

Random thought. 

I would think not... but you never know. 

She's very serious about politics, and I wouldn't be surprised if she pivoted sometime. 

Here for Make America Gaga Again 2040 :bradley: 

subtext / fantasy

GeeYewWhai

I'd hope not. Chromatica is falling apart due to her terrible economic and social policies

Nothing Happened

Can't imagine it, especially considering the toll on health it would incur.

Could imagine her being a goodwill ambassador, though! Like Angelina Jolie

⚡🐲

Better Day

No. 
She doesn’t have political experience. Look what happened a celebrity ran to become president :green:

Together You And I!

pussycat

If her policy would be of the same quality as her soap, rainboots and jockstraps... don't vote for her :selena:

LGMonster95

No and she even said in an interview before that she doesn't want that. But honestly I think she would do a much better job than Trump, at least she would care about people's mental health, equality, peace, education etc

Chromatica Island

No

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

whoresup

While Gaga has a lot of qualities that would make a great leader, being in politics would completely redefine her legacy and what her voice is in the world.

At the moment she is recognised for her work and achievements (which include being outspoken on social/political issues) BUT being president would be a whole other ball game.

For the same reason Oprah denied she would ever run for President after her #metoo speech, she is loved and supported for her work so why risk scrapping that legacy and put herself in a divisive position. 

OMonster
3 minutes ago, whoresup said:

While Gaga has a lot of qualities that would make a great leader, being in politics would completely redefine her legacy and what her voice is in the world.

At the moment she is recognised for her work and achievements (which include being outspoken on social/political issues) BUT being president would be a whole other ball game.

For the same reason Oprah denied she would ever run for President after her #metoo speech, she is loved and supported for her work so why risk scrapping that legacy and put herself in a divisive position. 

Agree 100%

subtext / fantasy

pink sushi

Several years ago I would have been like “um...Lady Gaga as PRESIDENT? She’s completely unqualified and inexperienced! The country would be a mess if that happened!”

But now..... :green:  The country would be in so much better condition if she were the president for the past 4 years. :air: 

Hyperballad
22 minutes ago, LGMonster95 said:

No and she even said in an interview before that she doesn't want that. But honestly I think she would do a much better job than Trump, at least she would care about people's mental health, equality, peace, education etc

Anyone would be better than Trump.

Hyperballad

If she did, I sure as hell wouldn’t vote for her! Celebrities with no political experience shouldn’t try to run for president. :bear:

Archived