💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Natalia Lafourcade

GeeYewWhai

Featured Posts

GeeYewWhai

I just discovered her. Her album "Un Canto por México, Vol. 1," is a damn masterpiece that will stand the test of time imo. She blends traditional and modern in her music without sacrificing the integrity of her influences.

Also her voice is gorgeous.

Nothing Happened

Love her. She has changed and evolved a lot over the years, and I think that slowly, she became one of the most recognized contemporary mexican musicians. She's very passionate with her art and music in general. 

I think that Hasta La Raíz, and Musas are probably her best works so far, but HuHuHu remains my favorite album, it came out when I was a teenager and its full of magic and its when she started to find her own voice, I have such good memories of that era.

B32.jpg

You should listen to Mujer Divina too, which is a tribute album to Agustín Lara, one of the greatest mexican musicians of all time. (Tbh, she doesnt have a bad album :flutter:

Its not a fedora u f*ck

Reject False Icons

Hablas español?

She has evolved so much, critics said she was heavily influenced by Björk, but she has done many things every record, and I’m glad that she is right now paying homage to regional music and classic singers 

Don’t forget about huhuhu

azul speaks so personally to me 

Archived