Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Gaga performing at the Inauguration

Lazzarus

Featured Posts

Head Empty

I'm sure some channels will air a preshow, some will air the performances and others will just start with the inauguration itself. Which could account for the differences in time.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lazzarus
3 minutes ago, Linus Gaga said:

maybe just start earlier ? cuz here is 11pm and local news said it will start at 4am

that's in 3 hours, just like it shows there :confused: there's probably some preshow

Linus Gaga
3 minutes ago, Why am I on GGD said:

I'm sure some channels will air a preshow, some will air the performances and others will just start with the inauguration itself. Which could account for the differences in time.

2 minutes ago, Lazzarus said:

that's in 3 hours, just like it shows there :confused: there's probably some preshow

just wondering when will gaga sing, because if she starts singing in 5 hours i will have a nap, but if she gonna sing in 2 hours i might not sleep :laughga: 

Hit me a message and say hi !

Lazzarus
14 minutes ago, Linus Gaga said:

just wondering when will gaga sing, because if she starts singing in 5 hours i will have a nap, but if she gonna sing in 2 hours i might not sleep :laughga: 

I think you can safely nap in the next 2, 3 hours, then wake up, pop some corns and wait :kiss:

Tinnitus15
27 minutes ago, Linus Gaga said:

The timeline says she’s singing 11am EST she’s at the beginning of the inauguration 

DoremonLove
12 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

The timeline says she’s singing 11am EST she’s at the beginning of the inauguration 

How many hours for that:giveup:

How can anoyone not love gaga

franminervini
Just now, DoremonLove said:

I think just 3 hours!

Have you checked the Charts Thread today?!

Lazzarus
3 minutes ago, DoremonLove said:

3 minutes ago, franminervini said:

I think just 3 hours!

2 hours till the beginning, but there's a possibility of a preshow

• Admin locked this topic

Archived