Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Madame X Tour DVD ~ COMING SOON

shoful

Featured Posts

Reject False Icons

She should include behind the scenes footage of her knee and hip injuries and how she was so strong to keep the tour going

that would be so inspiring :excited:

sillynate

This is lovely hopefully we get a live album with it because I want to hear the MX versions of Human Nature and other old songs 

Also what if this is a music video? She’s still waiting for Anita iirc :kiss:

She can keep it!

as a fan, this was the first time iv walked out in the middle of the concert. It was horrible and boring

shoful
14 minutes ago, noa234 said:

She can keep it!

as a fan, this was the first time iv walked out in the middle of the concert. It was horrible and boring

I thought it was amazing. Whattttt

I went 3 nights :giveup:

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

10 minutes ago, shoful said:

I thought it was amazing. Whattttt

I went 3 nights :giveup:

I really dont know...i went to all the tours and i knew it wont be a spectacular show cuz its intimate...but in whole it was so long and lots of talking

Frozen was amazing though 

Tinnitus15
On 1/20/2021 at 2:05 AM, ThisGuyTony said:

Madame X likes to make us wait. 

tenor.gif

You must be talking about the wrong girl:billie:

shoful
19 minutes ago, noa234 said:

I really dont know...i went to all the tours and i knew it wont be a spectacular show cuz its intimate...but in whole it was so long and lots of talking

Frozen was amazing though 

I will say she did talk too much. Especially for it to be like 1AM. Her concert didn’t end until 2am everynight does she not realize we all have jobs :bradley:

11 minutes ago, shoful said:

I will say she did talk too much. Especially for it to be like 1AM. Her concert didn’t end until 2am everynight does she not realize we all have jobs :bradley:

I heard that tour was messy... but idk if its true or not

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

2 minutes ago, nikola said:

its not, its was actually very good, she sound really really good, and i didnt expect that, and her dancing was good, i saw her last concert in Paris, when she is in a lot of pain.

shoful
11 minutes ago, nikola said:

5 minutes ago, Nemanja said:

its not, its was actually very good, she sound really really good, and i didnt expect that, and her dancing was good, i saw her last concert in Paris, when she is in a lot of pain.

This! The tour itself was messy due to cancellations, her being late, cutting out openings, and talking too much. But when the performing was happening it was one of her best shows. Her vocals sounded very good! And it was a nice intimate setting. I loved it

Archived