new IG post

Andreu

Featured Posts

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mother of Puppies
Just now, destructivelove said:

Iā€™m not being critical of her weight. Ā Idgaf what her body looks like as a fan of her music. Ā But does anyone else notice that her hands look swollen?! Ā Or am I just seeing things. Ā They look puffy like someone who is either going through a health issue or someone who drinksĀ 

ItĀ“s just because the picture is taken from a weird angle (from below)

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you šŸ§¹

Tinnitus15
2 minutes ago, destructivelove said:

Iā€™m not being critical of her weight. Ā Idgaf what her body looks like as a fan of her music. Ā But does anyone else notice that her hands look swollen?! Ā Or am I just seeing things. Ā They look puffy like someone who is either going through a health issue or someone who drinksĀ 

I think her hands are normalĀ 

Justin Drew Bieber
6 minutes ago, destructivelove said:

Looks like the angle+lighting

Harry Kat

The fact that some of you are talking about her handsĀ :smh:Ā The picture is taken from below aka the worst angle to take a pictureĀ Ā :triggered:

Mother of Puppies
11 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

Ā 

Oh gosh that outfit, that hair, that mega necklace ... love it

Ā 

And may I say: She and Michael really are a cute couple! I really like him !:heart: Really hope they stay together and make lil Gagas & lil Michaels. :ally: :billie:

Tinnitus15
Just now, NickyPuppy said:

Oh gosh that outfit, that hair, that mega necklace ... love it

Ā 

And may I say: She and Michael really are a cute couple! I really like him !:heart: Really hope they stay together and make lil GagaĀ“s & lil Michaels. :ally: :billie:

Exactly what a happy day to be a little monsterĀ 

Mother of Puppies
16 minutes ago, destructivelove said:

Take a look... perfectly normal hands ;)

EsIUUgMW8AUQOfs?format=jpg&name=medium

JustTea
4 hours ago, NickyPuppy said:

EsIUUgMW8AUQOfs?format=jpg&name=medium

Btw. That's a wig right?

It looks like a wig to me, so the lavender hair is just hidden. :queenga:

DoremonLove

Uhhhh so cute iĀ love her so much:giveup:Ā . I love how micharl is always by her side:giveup:

How can anoyone not love gaga

Archived