💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

new IG post

Andreu

Featured Posts

Agunimon

Well the ones who voted for that white outfit similar to the one she is wearing for this can cut their loses. No way is she gonna wear that tomorrow. She would NEVA. :madge:

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SharkmanthaC

She looks so elegant.  And the rotunda is a great place for this photo. 

she/her/hers

Rahrahbitchson

Make her SENATE right now and then president, capitol fits her so well, you go gaga tell em who is the bitch that rules america (you ofc). Slay us with that national anthem and then sell us a haus labs product, turn that old capitol in the new haus labs for all us monsters and diversity people. Is time to tell those old politics to go f*ck themselfs because there is a new margaret tatcher in town, and that is miss stefani JOANNE_mp3 angelina germanotta paws up:pawsup:

How it started: disco stick running out of her breeches

How is going: installing my ass in the capitol 

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

Mother of Puppies

HeÂŽs already worried that she will take his place. Look

mr pope GIF

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you đŸ§č

if this is what heaven looks like, then i would like a first-class ticket pls...

tenor.gif?itemid=13525218

you can serve it to me ancient city style...

Jonathanholland

Imagine how iconic this picture will be after all this is over and people learn about covid, the storming of the US capitol and the 2021 inauguration in history classes 

Before there was love, there was silence

Mother of Puppies
Just now, Jonathanholland said:

Imagine how iconic this picture will be after all this is over and people learn about covid, the storming of the US capitol and the 2021 inauguration in history classes 

This pandemic and everything that happened this and last year is historic. This picture of her is godly and should be in history books in about 50 years!

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you đŸ§č

Archived