Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Post Malone, Scott Disick, Tyga enjoy maskless bash for 150 A-listers

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Celebrities including Post Malone, Scott Disick, Lil Pump and Tyga attended a massive birthday bash in Miami Saturday

The event had 150 guests and many of them were seen maskless.

The bash was a birthday party for Electric Feel Entertainment founder Austin Rosen. 

The event included performances by rapper Lil Baby, 24kGoldn and Gucci Mane.

It was held at the mansion of former Real Housewives of Miami Lisa Hochstein and her plastic surgeon husband Lenny. She said attendees had an 'honor system' and were asked to get tested before attending.

One source said neighbors were 'apalled' by the event that floated social distancing and mask wearing.

The guests did not technically commit any violations under Florida's Phase 3 rules, people aren't fined or penalized for flouting social distancing or mask wearing, but people are encouraged to limit gatherings to 10 people.

38212460-9163849-An_exterior_view_of_the38209730-9163849-The_party_was_hosted_by38209738-9163849-Guests_at_the_extravaga38205144-9163849-Video_on_social_media_s

source

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

Ryusei
3 minutes ago, 777777777777777777 said:

She said attendees had an 'honor system' and were asked to get tested before attending.

:sharon: :sharon: :sharon: :sharon: :sharon: :sharon: :sharon: :sharon: :sharon: :sharon: :sharon: :sharon: :sharon: :sharon: :sharon: :sharon: :sharon: 

Musery

Supersonic

I really thought seeing thousands of celebs being bad examples in this pandemic would start to make me feel numb and indifferent but everytime I see sh't like this happen I wish I had the omnipotence of the Lord himself to let lightning strike each every person that attends sh*tshows like this

vyniildisk

24kGoldn is maskless all the time, like all theee time and everywhere, at least on tiktok and insta

but i would keep my hoe mouth shut and let the GGD police to take care of them (just like they did with Dua)

Andreu

I hate to say this but the fact the rules only say gatherings are only "encouraged" to be limited  to 10 people is partly to blame for. Doesn't mean people there aren't selfish dumbasses, but the rules should not allow this and "encouragement" against this kind of meetings is not gonna stop people whos stupid enough to do them from doing them :air:

TimisaMonster

These are EXACTLY the people I'd expect this behavior from...:yennefer:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Archived