💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Tiger King to possibly be pardoned by Trump

SharkmanthaC

Featured Posts

Rolodex of Hate

Wtf is wrong with the American political system that Joe Exotic could actually be pardoned? 

We have no legal choice but to stan

SharkmanthaC
8 minutes ago, Rolodex of Hate said:

Wtf is wrong with the American political system that Joe Exotic could actually be pardoned? 

We have Trump as president. I think that sums it up. :selena:

she/her/hers

Teletubby
13 hours ago, Rolodex of Hate said:

Joe Exotic did not receive a pardon from Donald Trump

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

bionic
3 minutes ago, 777777777777777777 said:

Joe Exotic did not receive a pardon from Donald Trump

There's still time but I doubt it. Trump won't associate with a C tier reality star as it'll expose him for what he truly is

buy bionic

Chromatican

Lol at the “populist” people on the left, right and center who thought Trump would actually end wars, declassify government info or pardon Assange, Snowden or this Joe Exotic fool. The Trump era turned out to be such a complete failure, but reflexive contrarian types will still give him credit for not starting a war in his one term despite the fact that covid has cost more lives than many wars and he increased drone strikes and civilian casualties. People really fell for this conman. 

Well, someone hired a limousine for nothing :poot: 

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

GagaSine
6 minutes ago, Jill said:

Well, someone hired a limousine for nothing :poot: 

Joe Exotic and his social circle making rash choices & burning their own money? Quelle surprise

Teletubby

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

JusKeepBreathin

The Tiger King and all the people that stormed the Capitol waiting for a Trump pardon like...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSpHXbhq_kCVDX_PBjpknO

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Archived