Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Imagine if Gordon Ramsey visited Joanne's Trattoria

JazzGa

Featured Posts

JazzGa

:ladyhaha: What would everyone's favorite Rage Chef think of Papa Joe's Trattoria?

tenor.gif?itemid=12090190

Do you think the place would get good reviews? Would he find the rat's dance studio where the SC music video is being secretly filmed?

I heard that Papa G's business needed help! That's exactly what Gordon's show is for, right? 

Since Joe has showed his a$$ several times this year in cringey Fox News interviews, I'd really love to see Gordon Ramsey ream him. That would be entertainment!

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

JazzGa
2 minutes ago, Runway said:

Most of the restaurants he helps end up closing anyway :rip: 

That... doesn't surprise me :laughga: 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Runway
1 minute ago, the Devil of Pop said:

That... doesn't surprise me :laughga: 

i read stories about some of the owners commiting suicide :cryga: not to say ramsey is to blame but...

Defmix100
16 minutes ago, Runway said:

i read stories about some of the owners commiting suicide :cryga: not to say ramsey is to blame but...

There was one I heard of who commited suicide after being caught cheating with the waitress who was also on the show (as well as his wife) and he left his family with inherited debt or something

hieronymus
1 hour ago, the Devil of Pop said:

:ladyhaha: What would everyone's favorite Rage Chef think of Papa Joe's Trattoria?

tenor.gif?itemid=12090190

Do you think the place would get good reviews? Would he find the rat's dance studio where the SC music video is being secretly filmed?

I heard that Papa G's business needed help! That's exactly what Gordon's show is for, right? 

Since Joe has showed his a$$ several times this year in cringey Fox News interviews, I'd really love to see Gordon Ramsey ream him. That would be entertainment!

What is that gif from?

Archived