news

Joanne UO Exclusive Vinyl!

Wheeyo
10 minutes ago, NightOwner said:

Can I order it to ship to my addres in Mexico tho? I tried to order the BTW one and never could (idk if it's still available)

I'm not used to online shopping so I'm dumb :sis:

Yes, you can. Pero te sugiero esperar, porque ya hay un sitio de Urban Outfitters en México y probablemente esté en el sitio la próxima semana. From which part are you?

NightOwner
13 minutes ago, Wheeyo said:

Yes, you can. Pero te sugiero esperar, porque ya hay un sitio de Urban Outfitters en México y probablemente esté en el sitio la próxima semana. From which part are you?

Soy de Sinaloa. Does it make that big of a difference to order from the US? I wanna try to order both Joanne and BTW again and see if I succed this time, and I can't find BTW in the MX site

7 minutes ago, Wheeyo said:

OMG, you guys!

So this is the b*tch that refuses to get in my hands :triggered:

"YOU USED TO BE SO KIND, I NEVER KNEW YOU HAD SUCH A DIRRTY MIND".
  • LMAO 1

Wheeyo
5 minutes ago, NightOwner said:

Soy de Sinaloa. Does it make that big of a difference to order from the US? I wanna try to order both Joanne and BTW again and see if I succed this time, and I can't find BTW in the MX site

So this is the b*tch that refuses to get in my hands :triggered:

Si, porque from Urban Outfitters US te van a cobrar 30 dólares por el envío, y si ordenas de México, cuesta entre 240 y 400 pesos; aún no está en el sitio de México, pero siempre que salen en US, casi luego luego lo suben al sitio de México; así funciona, en cuanto llega la fecha de lanzamiento del vinilo, está disponible en México. 

• Thanks 1

PrincessGUY

UO out here asking for the rest of my galleons, sickles and knuts when they’re still holding onto my BTW re-release 

Meme Eating GIF

• LMAO 3

Brainiac
3 hours ago, Wheeyo said:

OMG, you guys!

omg this is the one from UO? It looks so beautiful!!! Mine should be shipping in a couple of days according to the website. :D

• YAAAS 1

Wheeyo
32 minutes ago, Lighter said:

whyyy cant they do Chromatica??

I'm sure they'll do it and release it (according to my maths) on May. On its first anniversary.

Lighter
20 minutes ago, Wheeyo said:

I'm sure they'll do it and release it (according to my maths) on May. On its first anniversary.

did one of their staff say something about it

Wheeyo
22 minutes ago, Lighter said:

did one of their staff say something about it

No, but It's been like that since TFM (announced in July, release in August), ARTPOP (announced september, release in October), BTW (announced in November, supposed to release in december), Joanne (announced in January, released in March) and if it follows, seems like they're gonna announce Chromatica in late March-April and release it on May.

• Thanks 1

freebit

It's so pretty. It reminds me of pink quartz. 

9 hours ago, E MO TION said:

And it looks much better than the original neon pink:tony: Scalpers are shaking rn

Yeah, whoever designed or picked out hot pink for Joanne had no taste or didn't care. I remembering being like, "that's ARTPOP era pink!"

numb the flame
8 hours ago, NightOwner said:

Can I order it to ship to my addres in Mexico tho? I tried to order the BTW one and never could (idk if it's still available)

you should be able to

all on my own i'm a toxic innovator with my trigger fingers rests on the incinerator

board

Does anyone have promo code for vinyl or shipping? $30 for Europe sounds ridicoulus🤡

jackoajl
17 hours ago, NightOwner said:

I'm from Mexico and I order from OU everytime a new vinyl is announced. The only thing I don't like is the 30$ shipping.

My new single #Tregua available on your favorite streaming service

Juanlittlem
10 minutes ago, jackoajl said:

I'm from Mexico and I order from OU everytime a new vinyl is announced. The only thing I don't like is the 30$ shipping.

Yeah, Im from Spain and the shipping was 30$ too, but I bought it with some friends so we split the shipping 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.