news

Joanne UO Exclusive Vinyl!

inactive user

Featured Posts

Grizzlybear2

They just cancelled my order too due to lack of stock.... ordered on Jan 19th. This is so frustrating 

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sine From Above

• Wheeyo

• Juanlittlem

• kukuryku666

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

http://gagadai.ly/JoanneUO

Damn it! I already have the original UO Pink Exclusive. guess I need this one too

Hey so my Joanne Vinyl got delivered today and I know we already had pictures of it but I wanted to share mine anyways. It is Gaga's prettiest vinyl imo. @Sine From Above @Wheeyo    

LandonM170

Guess who was going to order this the day before yesterday, and had the money however I am only 15 and don't have my own debit card, so my mom wouldn't put my check in the bank and now if I want to buy the Joanne UO vinyl then I am going to have to pay double the price ($80) *faints*

Sesame Street Fainting GIF

LandonM170

Anyone have any promo codes for the Chromatica cassette? I was going to get it and TFM vinyl since it is back in stock.

Roronoa Zoro
On 4/18/2021 at 11:36 AM, Grizzlybear2 said:

They just cancelled my order too due to lack of stock.... ordered on Jan 19th. This is so frustrating 

I had the same problem lol. Even the day I placed the order I chatted with some customer service persone and he assured me I was going to get my vinyl on abril 21th. Lol

Juanlittlem

I saw a guy on insta that got like 20 of these :shocked: Im still waiting for mines, they were supposed to arrive on the 17th.

• 2 weeks later...