Chromatica out now

💌 monthly fan mail 💌
news

Joanne UO Exclusive Vinyl!

numb the flame

Featured Posts

Amidana
2 hours ago, Matt said:

UO has the WORST customer service, I ordered two copies of TFM and when it never arrived they claimed it was stolen off my porch. My security camera showed nothing being delivered the entire day. When I ordered the Joanne and BTW vinyls, both orders were canceled three times for BTW and once for Joanne. Anyone else having problems ordering? Is there a limit on the vinyls? I was trying to order two each.

UO is the worst!!!! Yeah they cancelled like 3 of my orders due to over stocking... Two BTW, and One Xtina, but then they have the nerve to put it back in stock.... 

3 minutes ago, Sine From Above said:

The first vinyl I ordered was TFM and that arrived in perfect condition, however I bought BTW and the corner was damaged and the gatefold had dents so I contacted customer service and they only offered 20% refund :triggered:

Ugh same, my BTW came horrible warped and damaged, but they let me sometimes keep the vinyl and give me a brand new one if it's in stock. Like my X by Jonas Brothers record came horribly damaged and they just sent a new one. They also did this with my TFM, Halsey, and Doja Cat

dont find me on grindr anymore i have a bf
  • Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sine From Above

• Wheeyo

• Juanlittlem

• kukuryku666

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

http://gagadai.ly/JoanneUO

Damn it! I already have the original UO Pink Exclusive. guess I need this one too

Hey so my Joanne Vinyl got delivered today and I know we already had pictures of it but I wanted to share mine anyways. It is Gaga's prettiest vinyl imo. @Sine From Above @Wheeyo    

Daenerys

My bank got charged for the Joanne vinyls. They didn’t send any email confirmation but from previous history with the ARTPOP, TFM and BTW vinyls, my orders showed up on my door two days later so I’m expecting the same for Joanne. 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen
  • Thanks 1
Sine From Above
1 hour ago, Amidana said:

Ugh same, my BTW came horrible warped and damaged, but they let me sometimes keep the vinyl and give me a brand new one if it's in stock. Like my X by Jonas Brothers record came horribly damaged and they just sent a new one. They also did this with my TFM, Halsey, and Doja Cat

I kept it as I thought it wouldn't bother at first, but then I thought why should I pay that much for a vinyl and have it come looking worn? So I sold it on eBay and bought one from there too that is in perfect condition, next time with Joanne I'm gonna do the same as I don't wanna pay ridiculous prices for it to arrived damaged.

Flying like a 1000 Doves
kukuryku666

Everytime I see this thread trend again

I'm hoping to finally see a pic of the vinyl

But noope xd

be queer, do crime
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 2
Amidana
54 minutes ago, Sine From Above said:

I kept it as I thought it wouldn't bother at first, but then I thought why should I pay that much for a vinyl and have it come looking worn? So I sold it on eBay and bought one from there too that is in perfect condition, next time with Joanne I'm gonna do the same as I don't wanna pay ridiculous prices for it to arrived damaged.

My first BTW vinyl came WARPED..... So they asked me to return it for an exchange.. Shouldn't have done that :/ they ran out and refunded me. So I had to get one off the resale market... Warped and creased, but at least I have it. 

53 minutes ago, kukuryku666 said:

But noope xd

Lmfao I feel ya, I'm super excited for the new Joanne tho!!! :) just got the first UO pressing! 

dont find me on grindr anymore i have a bf
Juanlittlem
5 hours ago, Daenerys said:

My bank got charged for the Joanne vinyls. They didn’t send any email confirmation but from previous history with the ARTPOP, TFM and BTW vinyls, my orders showed up on my door two days later so I’m expecting the same for Joanne. 

Same here, it says its expected to ship today but being an international order I have to wait almost a month to get it.

Sine From Above
14 hours ago, kukuryku666 said:

But noope xd

Well, I think we may have to wait longer as they changed the date to the 6th of April :bear: honestly what is going on? other LP's were able to be pressed and shipped by the release date.

Hopefully Chromatica will be repressed by someone else as UO are honestly the worst!

Flying like a 1000 Doves
Sine From Above
13 hours ago, Amidana said:

My first BTW vinyl came WARPED..... So they asked me to return it for an exchange.. Shouldn't have done that :/ they ran out and refunded me. So I had to get one off the resale market... Warped and creased, but at least I have it. 

I looked on US eBay and they are ridiculously expensive on there! There are a few on eBay UK but they have damage to the sleeve, I've also noticed that the gatefolds of the UO exclusives are way thinner than the original pressings. I think it's to make the cover more glossy, but I think thats why they dent and crease so easily!

Flying like a 1000 Doves
Juanlittlem
10 minutes ago, Sine From Above said:

Well, I think we may have to wait longer as they changed the date to the 6th of April :bear: honestly what is going on? other LP's were able to be pressed and shipped by the release date.

Hopefully Chromatica will be repressed by someone else as UO are honestly the worst!

My order still says expected to ship on the 28th, let me pray its true :messga:

Sine From Above
3 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

My order still says expected to ship on the 28th, let me pray its true :messga:

I really hope so :messga: BTW got pushed back so many times and we eventually got it lmao! It's just annoying as I thought we would've seen the vinyl by now, I don't know why I want it to ship so bad as I won't be able to get it until next month anyways :ladyhaha:

Flying like a 1000 Doves
grigioboi

Just received an email stating the vinyl will ship April 7th instead of March 28th :toofunny:

Don’t call me Alice
Secret
13 minutes ago, grigioboi said:

Just received an email stating the vinyl will ship April 7th instead of March 28th :toofunny:

Me too...

FreeBritney

UO has done all of this stuff to Britney's vinyls for years so I totally get it. I want to get so many of Gaga's, but I'm broke atm and can't afford all the shipping. I need to go find a local UO and get some more Gaga!

Sine From Above
8 hours ago, grigioboi said:

7 hours ago, Secret said:

Me too...

Disappointed but not surprised..... Hopefully this is the official date now and they wont change it again, they changed the date to the 23rd of April then back to the 23rd of March not long back.

Flying like a 1000 Doves
  • Like 1
Matt
On 3/23/2021 at 6:46 PM, Amidana said:

UO is the worst!!!! Yeah they cancelled like 3 of my orders due to over stocking... Two BTW, and One Xtina, but then they have the nerve to put it back in stock....

They just canceled my Bille vinyl now also. :giveup: But I see Joanne and the Bille vinyls are still available to order...