💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What if Babylon...

Damon

Featured Posts

was released around ,2011/12 when the Madge feud was on its peak? :billie:

I mean we can't deny the Vogue inspiration on this song but omg I just thought the mess it would have been if she released during that time, but also, would it had success? discuss :billie:

... and now i just sit in silence.

Teletubby

It was, of course, inspired by this Rihanna song :derpga:

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

Duella Dvil
22 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Vogue inspiration? Where?

It's genuinely about the feuds in pop music ... It's intended to sound similar so to not hear it is a choice :triggered:

www.instagram.com/theduella666

Poissonche

Anything would have been a mess with Madonna in 2011, I think. Not because of Madonna necessarily, but it was coming due to the public and pop stans at the time.

26 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Vogue inspiration? Where?

You're trolling, right? Babylon almost samples Vogue :air: 

I don't know if it would flop or not but Madonna would have pinned Gaga against the wall, kissed her and told her she's a piece of ****

xoxo Craig
5 minutes ago, Duella DeVil said:

It's genuinely about the feuds in pop music ... It's intended to sound similar so to not hear it is a choice :triggered:

I don’t hear it. Madonna didn't invent talking over a beat. Babylon has jazz flairs, gospel roots, and 90s Dance. And yes, Gaga talks over the beat. But vogue sounds completely different, especially since there is piano in Vogue 

End Racism Now

8 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

there is piano in Vogue 

?????

Listen to the Babylon chorus, my dear

xoxo Craig
6 minutes ago, Red said:

?????

Listen to the Babylon chorus, my dear

I've got it in my head, and there's still nothing similar about it. This reminds me of when fans thought P.I souned like Papa Don't Preach :billie:

End Racism Now

Just now, xoxo Craig said:

I've got it in my head, and there's still nothing similar about it. This reminds me of when fans thought P.I souned like Papa Don't Preach :billie:

I'm talking about the pianos that you think are not in Babylon and are precisely why people compare both songs :air: 

Stephen
17 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

especially since there is piano in Vogue 

There's piano in Babylon :toofunny:

It's literally the point of the song, she's making fun of the madonna comparisons by making a song so OBVIOUSLY similar. She literally says "rip that song" and tells people to "babble on" aka keep talking your sh.it. She doesn't care anymore :billie: It's pretty badass.

xoxo Craig
Just now, Red said:

I'm talking about the pianos that you think are not in Babylon and are precisely why people compare both songs :air: 

Yeah? And it still doesn't sound similar... 90s Dance tracks are infamous for piano sections :vegas:    but it doesn't mean it's similar to Vogue

End Racism Now

Archived