Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What if Babylon...

Damon

Featured Posts

xoxo Craig
Just now, Stephen said:

There's piano in Babylon :toofunny:

It's literally the point of the song, she's making fun of the madonna comparisons by making a song so OBVIOUSLY similar. She literally says "rip that song" and tells people to "babble on" aka keep talking your sh.it. She doesn't care anymore :billie: It's pretty badass.

Alright maybe I'm deaf because I just can't hear it :billie:   but I already knew the purpose behind the song, and the lyrics, and the "rip that song" part... the song is amazing lyrically and is - as you said - pretty bad ass

End Racism Now

xoxo Craig
Just now, NoahSuns said:

And that's why it's not a sample.

But the similarity is there

What, because its piano? Cause that's the only similarity I hear. The notes played are different, the way they are played is different, the sequence is different...  I just don't see how its similar other than they are both piano. Did Gaga even say that it was inspired by or similar to Vogue? 

End Racism Now

9 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

What, because its piano? Cause that's the only similarity I hear. The notes played are different, the way they are played is different, the sequence is different...  I just don't see how its similar other than they are both piano. Did Gaga even say that it was inspired by or similar to Vogue? 

The second sequence from vogue is almost identical to Babylon. And the way the piano is played, like to keys are hit -(i don't play piano, i don't know how else to explain it)- is the same.

Vogue goes:

dun dun dundun dun

dundun dun dun dun

Babylon goes:

dundun dun dun

dundun dun dun

maybe we're decisionals:huntyga: but she for sure sings "rip that song"

xoxo Craig
8 minutes ago, NoahSuns said:

The second sequence from vogue is almost identical to Babylon. And the way the piano is played, like to keys are hit -(i don't play piano, i don't know how else to explain it)- is the same.

Vogue goes:

dun dun dundun dun

dundun dun dun dun

Babylon goes:

dundun dun dun

dundun dun dun

maybe we're decisionals:huntyga: but she for sure sings "rip that song"

Yeah but I assumed the "rip that song" part was her mocking the criticism of Born This Way :huntyga:   which again I don't hear the similarities but I digress

End Racism Now

2 hours ago, 777777777777777777 said:

It was, of course, inspired by this Rihanna song :derpga:

WHY IS THIS THE FIRST TIME I WATCH THIS PERFORMANCE I-

I'M PROUD TO BE GAY

... and now i just sit in silence.

numb the flame
16 minutes ago, Damon said:

WHY IS THIS THE FIRST TIME I WATCH THIS PERFORMANCE I-

I'M PROUD TO BE GAY

am I the only one who things that isn't Rih actually singing? Maybe I'm just not used to her pre 2009 voice but her voice was okay live and usually a little bit deeper than this

3 minutes ago, numb the flame said:

am I the only one who things that isn't Rih actually singing? Maybe I'm just not used to her pre 2009 voice but her voice was okay live and usually a little bit deeper than this

i think it's the same as most pop girls at the very begining of their careers, they make her sing with a "girlie" voice (gaga, britney or madonna i.e.)

that's why i can't bare her first two/three records, i don't like how she sounds

... and now i just sit in silence.

Archived