💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Madison Beer "Life Support" Pre Order

bryanspears

Featured Posts

bryanspears

Madison has put out the pre order/ pre save link for her debut album, Life Support

The album will have 17 tracks and explore Madison's journey through mental health struggles and overcoming them. CDs are available on her site, a deluxe set containing a poster and an oversize soft pack (no deluxe tracks have been announced yet). The album will be out on February 26th.

Pre Order now:

bryanspears
1 hour ago, FentyGa said:

honestly can’t wait, i rly like baby so hopefully the album is as good

Have you heard any of the snippets yet? They're beyond immaculate! And the other singles out so far are all incredible too:party:

FentyGa
5 hours ago, bryanspears said:

Have you heard any of the snippets yet? They're beyond immaculate! And the other singles out so far are all incredible too:party:

honestly i’ve only heard baby and her rendition of the star spangled banner (i think?)

i’ll definitely listen to some more!

bryanspears
1 hour ago, FentyGa said:

honestly i’ve only heard baby and her rendition of the star spangled banner (i think?)

i’ll definitely listen to some more!

All of the songs aside from Homesick, Sour Times, and Channel Surfing have snippets available on youtube if you're curious in listening before the album! My favorites are Default, Everything Happens For A Reason, and Effortlessly :)

Archived