๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Naruto

shoful

Featured Posts

shoful

81g1x5bk2zL.jpg

Anyone else love our favorite Knucklehead ninja!?

I'm rewatching Shippuden for like the 5th time, currently on the Tenchi Bridge battle!

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

omg tomorrow is 20 meaning another boruto

i love naruto as an obsession, but boy it's half unbearable. But when its good its really amazign

the anime is trash

RAMROD

It is great anime, it got too many filler arcs though. And lots of female cahara are so underpowered. I am so glad more newer anime are not doing fillers anymore.

I was rooting for Gaara for awhile until I saw Kisame. Or actually most of the Akatsuki. Rooting for Naruto is ofc goes without saying since he is the main chara.ย 

ย 

However, I don't like Boruto. I know the story, though never read the manga. Just know from recaps on podcasts, and forums.

It feels like a rehash to me and it happened so quickly after Naruto ends, it always feels like a sell out to me. However, I read that Kishimoto now will handle Boruto in person, I might check the volume out and see if I like what I read.

(๏พ‰โ—•ใƒฎโ—•)๏พ‰โœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*ยด่‰ธ๏ฝ€*) โ™กโ™กโ™ก

RenegAde

Watched season 1, got bored and slightly annoyed by the severe lack of development when it came to the female characters .

xoxo Craig

I've already watched it 6 times... 5 times in the dub and once with subbed... I'm hooked :giveup:ย  ย its really good! Many good moments, especially during the great ninja warย 

My pfp is Naruto in Kurma mode

End Racism Now

xoxo Craig
Just now, RenegAde said:

Watched season 1, got bored and slightly annoyed by the severe lack of development when it came to the female characters .

Sakura gets her moment

End Racism Now

such an iconic anime! Got to finally finish Shippuden like a month ago. Hope Boruto is as good but I doubt it...still excited to watch it after I'm done binging Alchemist, Fairytale and Bleach!

xoxo Craig
7 minutes ago, dit said:

such an iconic anime! Got to finally finish Shippuden like a month ago. Hope Boruto is as good but I doubt it...still excited to watch it after I'm done binging Alchemist, Fairytale and Bleach!

Boruto is okay... lots of Filler episodes. Its only starting to get into things after 170ish episodesย 

End Racism Now

Shipper

I'm so happy so many loves Naruto here.ย 

:kara:

This anime is my childhood and just waiting for the manga chapters and the filler episodes was taught me patience in life. Cause those fillers were unbearable.ย 

200.gif

This ninja run was cringy but iconic. Lol

๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•

xoxo Craig

I think my favourite characters are Naruto, Obito Uchiha, Kurma, Hinata, Itachi Uchiha and Sai. I like Saskue too :vegas:

End Racism Now

I started reading Naruto back in 2002 when I was just a child and I absolutely loved it.

The PS2 Narutimate Hero games were extremely hype and I was a full-on Narutard. But then I grew up and honestly, the last arcs kinda dwindled down to DBZ-power-level BS. I feel like Kishimoto could have done a better job with the story.

And now there's this Boruto thing which I just pretend doesn't exist and TO ME, isn't canon.ย :bear:

Archived