series

Naruto

shoful

Featured Posts

xoxo Craig
2 minutes ago, Shipper said:

I'm so happy so many loves Naruto here. 

:kara:

This anime is my childhood and just waiting for the manga chapters and the filler episodes was taught me patience in life. Cause those fillers were unbearable. 

200.gif

This ninja run was cringy but iconic. Lol

The music is also quite good :bradley:

End Racism Now

shoful
15 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

It is great anime, it got too many filler arcs though. And lots of female cahara are so underpowered. I am so glad more newer anime are not doing fillers anymore.

I was rooting for Gaara for awhile until I saw Kisame. Or actually most of the Akatsuki. Rooting for Naruto is ofc goes without saying since he is the main chara. 

However, I don't like Boruto. I know the story, though never read the manga. Just know from recaps on podcasts, and forums.

It feels like a rehash to me and it happened so quickly after Naruto ends, it always feels like a sell out to me. However, I read that Kishimoto now will handle Boruto in person, I might check the volume out and see if I like what I read.

The Akatsuki are amazing. The first 200 episodes are my favorite because it’a akatsuki battle after battle! My favs are Sasori, Itachi, Kakuzu and Pain. 

I started watching Boruto but got to episode 20 then my friend started Shippuden so I decided to rewatch that cause I was excited haha

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

shoful
1 minute ago, xoxo Craig said:

The music is also quite good :bradley:

Omg Emergence of Talents SLAYS ME everytime I see the Chiyo/Sakura vs Sasori battle. Such an underused track! 

I've been obsessed since I was a kid -- I read the manga week by week up until it finished. Boruto is trashing its key characters though.

Spoiler

Sasuke is getting knocked around like trash right now in the manga and he just got his eye ripped out.

shoful
7 minutes ago, Logan said:

I've been obsessed since I was a kid -- I read the manga week by week up until it finished. Boruto is trashing its key characters though.

Reveal hidden contents

Sasuke is getting knocked around like trash right now in the manga and he just got his eye ripped out.

I should have not read that spoiler :fatcat:

Archived