💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Fate: The Winx Saga Trailer

Galvon

Featured Posts

Also this (for those who are interested but maybe have missed it), a meet the cast video in where they talk about the show:

so excited for this:laughga:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

6 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

I dont see any correlation to Winx, except... magic :rip:

I'm still hoping they will surprise us and keep the best thing a secret. I mean maybe they will get wings later on. I believe a second season is already confirmed.

Tho from what I've seen so far, there is so much that I don't like, as this is meant to be a liveaction adaption. It looks so different from Winx Club. I also really dislike is how they seem to have made Stella's character more like Diaspro, with this love triangle drama between her Bloom and Sky. They Stella and Bloom are supose to be best friends, they were never fighting over a guy in the OG show. Stella is not a meangirl.

Tbh this looks like some random show about witches with Winx slapped on it to bring people to watch it.... Like what's are those black monsters... 

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

MaryJaneHolland
25 minutes ago, Galvon said:

I'm still hoping they will surprise us and keep the best thing a secret. I mean maybe they will get wings later on. I believe a second season is already confirmed.

Tho from what I've seen so far, there is so much that I don't like, as this is meant to be a liveaction adaption. It looks so different from Winx Club. I also really dislike is how they seem to have made Stella's character more like Diaspro, with this love triangle drama between her Bloom and Sky. They Stella and Bloom are supose to be best friends, they were never fighting over a guy in the OG show. Stella is not a meangirl.

They just used the talented, brilliant, amazing and show-stopping Winx for clickbait, this is utter trash

Tiffany Pollard Yes GIF

TheSlash
8 minutes ago, pussycat said:

I hope it flopskim kardashian GIF

1 minute ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

They just used the talented, brilliant, amazing and show-stopping Winx for clickbait, this is utter trash

Tiffany Pollard Yes GIF

Wow, 2 minutes on GGD made me to completely lose the anticipation for this show :noparty: :crossed:  :madge: . Well done, folks. It's not even out and you're already here to drag it to the pits of hell :excuseu:

Ew, David!

24 minutes ago, nikola said:

Tbh this looks like some random show about witches with Winx slapped on it to bring people to watch it.... Like what's are those black monsters... 

Idk, there were a lot of monsters in the earlier winx seasons tho.

MaryJaneHolland
36 minutes ago, TheSlash said:

Wow, 2 minutes on GGD made me to completely lose the anticipation for this show :noparty: :crossed:  :madge: . Well done, folks. It's not even out and you're already here to drag it to the pits of hell :excuseu:

I'm dragging it for having 0 correlation to the actual Winx Club, yet using that name :rip: 

51 minutes ago, TheSlash said:

Wow, 2 minutes on GGD made me completely lose the anticipation for this show :noparty: :crossed:  :madge: . Well done, folks. It's not even out and you're already here to drag it to the pits of hell :excuseu:

I didn't see anyone saying that show will be bad... I think that it looks interesting... but if they didn't say that this is Winx I would have thought that it's a show about magic and witches 

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

BUtterfield 8

Why did they have to whitewash flora and musa

It looks interesting but I can’t deal with that

I’ll still give it a watch 

11 minutes ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

Why did they have to whitewash flora and musa

It looks interesting but I can’t deal with that

I’ll still give it a watch 

From what I've read the girl that plays Terra was first suposed to be Flora, but since the character became so different they changed her to Terra, saying it's Flora's cousin or Something. Probably to avoid criticism. Anyway I think it's lame, because people want to see Flora and not this cousin that was never even in the original cartoon. But I believe Netflix already confirmed a second season, so maybe Flora will apear in that one and maybe Tecna too. As for Musa, well they don't have a reason for that.

Archived