💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Olivia Rodrigo: Youngest artist to top BBH100 since Billie Eilish

Runway

Featured Posts

Runway

At 17 years and 11 months old, Rodrigo is the youngest artist at the time of topping the Hot 100 since Billie Eilish, who was 17 years, eight months and one week old when she led with "Bad Guy" in August 2019.

Four artists born in the 2000s have now ruled the Hot 100, one each born in 2000, 2001, 2002 and 2003: Rodrigo, Jawsh 685, Eilish (born Dec. 18, 2001) and 24kGoldn (born Nov. 13, 2000), whose "Mood," featuring Iann Dior, drops to No. 2 after eight weeks at No. 1.

https://www.billboard.com/index.php/articles/business/chart-beat/9512983/olivia-rodrigo-drivers-license-number-one-hot-100-debut

Rahrahbitchson
1 minute ago, JoshuaT said:

MPG :vegas:

Me on crack

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

Oh wowwww!!!!! maybe this will light a fire under Billie's ass :diane:I'd be here for that

SchwineLove

I hope she gets real big organically, with good follow-up songs, because honestly i'm too tired with billie and how her rise seems "manufactured" (sorry to unnecessarily shade her, but just wanna vent that out, you can disagree tho)

Adrenaliner
2 minutes ago, SchwineLove said:

I hope she gets real big organically, with good follow-up songs, because honestly i'm too tired with billie and how her rise seems "manufactured" (sorry to unnecessarily shade her, but just wanna vent that out, you can disagree tho)

Wanna elaborate how her rise seem manufactured?

Regina George

I have a feeling it will be really really hard for Olivia to top this which will probably take a tool on her future success.

Runway
1 minute ago, bionic said:

Billie who? We Stan Olivia now!!!

People are jealous about her achieving MPG Status in 1 week while some of their faves took years. getting stans pressed is really mpg vibes :heart: 

MadreMonster

Wasn’t Billie 17 when she got her number 1? Or did she just turn 18 when that song topped the chart?

GeeYewWhai

Lol at the billie hate. I’m sorry but billie is a far more interesting and compelling artist. Let’s see if olivia rodrigo’s album does as well as billie’s?

Nothing Happened

Archived