💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Sia asked Katy Perry and Beyonce to play in her movie

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Sia said that the screenplay for the film called for a "pop star," so she asked her friend Katy Perry to play this role.  But then a week before the scene was set to be filmed, Katy Perry bailed out, saying she had too many other things going on.

"So I quickly sent [the script] off to Beyoncé. They got it, but I didn't get a response, and it was only two days before the shoot of that scene.  "So I was like, 'I need a pop star!  Ohmigod, I need a pop star!  Wait: I'm a pop star!"

And this is how Sia ended up appearing in her movie "Music", which she directed and co-wrote. According to one review, she plays herself who's buying pills from Zu, Kate Hudson's character.

source

https://www.novafm.com.au/show/fitzy-wippa/sia-confirms-a-movie-rumour-about-katy-perry-beyonce/

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

PunkTheFunk

What is this damn movie she keeps talking about. I swear I've seen 20 threads about it here but not a single shred of news in the real world.

Teletubby
Just now, PunkTheFunk said:

What is this damn movie she keeps talking about. I swear I've seen 20 threads about it here but not a single shred of news in the real world.

"Music"
Zu is newly sober when she receives news that she is to become the sole guardian of her half-sister named Music, a young girl on the autism spectrum. The film explores two of Sia's favorite themes: finding your voice and creating family.

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Runway

Beyonce is still traumatized about her panned role and soundtrack on TLK and won’t talk about movies in a very long time 

2 minutes ago, 777777777777777777 said:

"Music"
Zu is newly sober when she receives news that she is to become the sole guardian of her half-sister named Music, a young girl on the autism spectrum. The film explores two of Sia's favorite themes: finding your voice and creating family.

omg took me a whole minute to recognize Kate Hudson! She seems like she'll be amazing

Beyoncé not replying is the most in character thing she could have done :air:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

okay but kate hudson seems kinda great in this. I dont really get it, tho it seems a very interesting idea that didnt came out very well. 

Kate seems to basically be SIA to an extend. The dancer makes the whole thing even more kitch, she looks too dumb wth, now i understand why people were mad, acting like that is almost offensive in your face

Chromatography

wow katy dodged a bullet. i wonder if she foresaw the total back lash it was about to get 

RAMROD

Yoncé know it was problematic, so did Kampy skskskksks

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Teletubby
7 minutes ago, Chromatography said:

wow katy dodged a bullet. i wonder if she foresaw the total back lash it was about to get 

It was filmed in August 2017 (http://www.justjared.com/2017/08/23/kate-hudson-plays-recycled-teenager-on-sister-set-with-sia/ ) so Katy was busy with Witness

dynamite
Just now, Dulo Peep said:

Not her trying to get Beyoncé after Katy bailed out :air:

Yoncé is not second dish maam

You'd think Beyonce would have been her first choice considering she lives in/under her house :neyde: 

Archived