💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

BreatheHeavy releases 2014 Gaga interview audio

Lighter

Featured Posts

JordanBreatheHeavy
1 hour ago, TSUNAMI said:

I was just watching an interview and I'm sorry u went trough the horrible time with your ex back then :( 

Thank you! No worries at all. We're friends now and it's all water under the bridge now 🙏 

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JordanBreatheHeavy
1 hour ago, littlepotter said:

Wow the way I shameless objectify people :lolly: You did a great job with the interview, thanks so much for posting

Appreciate that! Thank you! 

JordanBreatheHeavy
1 hour ago, Genuine Guy 09 said:

It's the same with monsters re Britney tbf lol There is a mini stan war that happens between the two, not everywhere but mainly on forums like atrl between liddos and a small section of britney stans who are very vocal re Gaga...

But on this site many gaga fans are either hybrids or ex britney stans... I didn't know it existed either until using forums I thought it was more the other bases vs monsters :laughga:

There's room for all of us to stan. :hug:

JordanBreatheHeavy
1 hour ago, Peroxide555 said:

Ya'll are thirsty as hell.

Hide contents

(But yes Jordan is very cute)

It's interesting listening to her talk about pop music given 2014 really was Gaga's first year post ARTPOP where she and her team went full blown damage control and explored other avenues for her... between C2C, the new image, AHS, Joanne and ASIB, it really was the start of her exploring an entirely new chapter.

I imagine her overall relationship with pop music as that time was pretty contentious... and frankly it still seems that way now even with Chromatica.

😘 

When I look at Chromatica, I do tend to think she did it more for the fans than for herself. That's super cool of her. I STAN Chromatica, but I feel like she's really in her element when she made ASIB, Joanne and C2C. But she wanted to say thank you to the fans who love her "pop" persona so she made an album of bangers. But tbh I don't see her next record being another set of pop gems. I honestly feel like she'll do another jazz record next. 

JordanBreatheHeavy
1 hour ago, Werk said:

Pleaseeee idc if there are some non-Britney fan comments here, GGD is miles better when it comes to Brit than Exhale is when it comes to Gags. Jordan and mod god bless you for trying your best to tolerate, idk how you do it but Exhale is supposed to be good but the Trumpsters over there are sucking the fun out of everything. Brit not being political can be ideal but it comes with the con of having Trumpsters in the Army which is something LMs on here never have to deal with :smh: Every time I come on Exhale I can't peacefully read without having to stumble upon Trumpsters, they literally hijacked the freaking Gaga thread the other day about her MLK speech and irrelevantly went on about her being a paid Biden puppet and all that ridiculous tyrants.

Reveal hidden contents

This was literally the first comment under the MLK speech thread:

"First LGBT 🏳️‍🌈, now POC.

First mental illness awareness, and sexual abuse awareness. Next maybe she focuses on war veterans. When is she gonna stan minorities like midgets? Never cuz they don’t suit any political agendas. Democrats 💰 her; this is a job masked under what is portrayed as a heart. "

And it only got worse throughout :smh:

Ugh I feel you. I think if Britney was more outspoken like how Gaga is, Trumpsters wouldn't want to come to Exhale. I'm not really sure how to proceed. I want people to be able to express themselves, but it's just so opposite from how I view things. It's no bueno. 

It's actually super important for more left-leaning people to comment on Exhale because without that force, Trumpsters will have more of a voice. They can have their voice, I just don't necessarily want it on Exhale. 

I was super bummed about that MLK x Gaga thread. That's why this video with my interview went up. It was essentially my response. 'Oh, you don't like what Gaga stands for? Great. Let me make an entire video about why she's so f---ing awesome' #imaginehowtiredweare

JordanBreatheHeavy
31 minutes ago, whoresup said:

It is so lovely the way she remembered about your break up and told you to keep your chin up at the very end :kara:

Its great how breatheheavy has evolved over the years, congratulations! 

Thank you! Yea I was legit blown away she remembered that from out interview when I saw her a few weeks later. Like, what a legend. She made me feel important and heard. I want others to feel that, too. 

JordanBreatheHeavy
1 hour ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

And?

he can still **** me til my eyes roll back and my skin falls off 

Omg lol I

1 hour ago, JordanBreatheHeavy said:

Ugh I feel you. I think if Britney was more outspoken like how Gaga is, Trumpsters wouldn't want to come to Exhale. I'm not really sure how to proceed. I want people to be able to express themselves, but it's just so opposite from how I view things. It's no bueno. 

It's actually super important for more left-leaning people to comment on Exhale because without that force, Trumpsters will have more of a voice. They can have their voice, I just don't necessarily want it on Exhale. 

I was super bummed about that MLK x Gaga thread. That's why this video with my interview went up. It was essentially my response. 'Oh, you don't like what Gaga stands for? Great. Let me make an entire video about why she's so f---ing awesome' #imaginehowtiredweare

I get you it's the torn between free speech and censorship :nooo:

In terms of left leaning...I noticed. I think (so I'm not 100% sure) one issue is is that for example on GGD, there can be comments that are questionable but there are enough users to be quick to clock and educate. Plus, it helps how this place and Gaga are more progressive (I think). Yes the users can lag on the convo for a bunch of pages about (more progressive I think) topics but at least there's a "convo" compared to Exhale where there's not enough users willing to clock questionable comments (if anything I'm disappointed to sometimes see certain users I respect fall for these comments and like them :bradley::toofunny:). Like that example comment I put in the spoiler above, you would rarely (if ever) hear that type of comment on here, it's literally just plain out disrespectful, disgusting, insensitive, and if it did happen there would be an immediate response from other users (or the person would be banned which I recommend you do or give warning points 'cause those comments shouldn't be on Exhale nor do those people deserve the platform) to question it compared to Exhale where no one (including me) would be willing to deal with it and the comment itself would gain likes  :smh:

Spoiler

Also this is random but it's annoying how Exhale can be different from Gaga forums as there are also some Dr. Luke fans who believe Kesha lied to get out of her contract while LMs understand and wouldn't go out of their way for that buffoonery and bootlick Luke. It really can be a pain for an LM (at least like me) to be on there sometimes, there truly ain't enough people willing to clock when needed :smh:

monsterdino

Q: Where do you see yourself in 5 years from right now?

A: Oh my gosh...well, I suppose I'll be singing

meanwhile in 2019 (five years after this interview) she literally got nominated at the Oscars for Best Actress whilst winning one for songwriting along with 3 Grammys, BAFTA, Golden Globe and reaching #1 simultaneously at Billboard 200 and Hot 100 

monsterdino
2 hours ago, JordanBreatheHeavy said:

It really is a time capsule interview. It aged well. I hadn't listened to it since I did it. 

5 minutes ago, monsterdino said:

Q: Where do you see yourself in 5 years from right now?

A: Oh my gosh...well, I suppose I'll be singing

meanwhile in 2019 (five years after this interview) she literally got nominated at the Oscars for Best Actress whilst winning one for songwriting along with 3 Grammys, BAFTA, Golden Globe and reaching #1 simultaneously at Billboard 200 and Hot 100 

it really did age well huh 

Lighter
3 hours ago, JordanBreatheHeavy said:

Super honored to have this video posted on GGD. I really appreciate that a lot :cryga: Thank you very much @Lighter

you’re welcome it was a very inspiring interview❤️

jimmytimestep
3 hours ago, JordanBreatheHeavy said:

I hope she comes out with a c2c2

We like to say C3C, dahling. :huntyga:

I kid, of course. Great interview, well done. And how lovely of you to come here and be so supportive of Gaga. Mebbe we should join Exhale!

Spoiler

JK im not going anywhere i love GGD and love my sistrens here more

Spoiler

also if you're ever in Chicago, don't be shy to slide into those PMs, my hubby and i love charming, intelligent, shorter men. :fan: 

Spoiler

for conversation and friendship, of course. :saira:

Spoiler

:gaycat:

JordanBreatheHeavy
1 hour ago, jimmytimestep said:

We like to say C3C, dahling. :huntyga:

I kid, of course. Great interview, well done. And how lovely of you to come here and be so supportive of Gaga. Mebbe we should join Exhale!

Hide contents

JK im not going anywhere i love GGD and love my sistrens here more

Reveal hidden contents

also if you're ever in Chicago, don't be shy to slide into those PMs, my hubby and i love charming, intelligent, shorter men. :fan: 

Reveal hidden contents

for conversation and friendship, of course. :saira:

Reveal hidden contents

:gaycat:

giphy.gif

Haha but thank you though! Appreciate the kind words. 

Archived