JordanBreatheHeavy
6 hours ago, RAMROD said:

The fanbase circa 2013

Gaga: want to introduce Jazz to her young fans

Gaga's young fans:

Screen_Shot_2018-09-11_at_11.33.56_AM.jp

Old folks who don't know Gaga can sing:

Screen_Shot_2019-09-09_at_10.12.43_AM.jp

Haha. I took my parents to see Gaga's jazz show with Tony Bennett and they were like omgggg.

I took my dad to see her NYE performance a few years ago, too (both in Vegas). My parents loooove Gaga! 

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JordanBreatheHeavy
6 hours ago, RAMROD said:

By the way, @Admin please book an interview for COMATICA :triggered:

If I recall correctly, GGD had an interview with Gaga the same time I did my interview. 

JordanBreatheHeavy
6 hours ago, dolce vita said:

omg i wonder how he got to interview Gaga! isnt Bobby a Britney stan? he probably arranged it 

Edit: yep just watched far enough into the video and he confirmed Bobby set it up :party:

Watch the whole thing 

evil-kermit-the-frog-meme-dark-side.jpg

JordanBreatheHeavy
5 hours ago, Red said:

People here on GGD were really upset when that happened

Haha were they? Honestly, I'm not down for Gaga haters on Exhale. Even if they're big Britney fans. It's like, don't mess with Britney of course, but also don't mess with Gaga 🔪 

JordanBreatheHeavy
4 hours ago, NewUsername said:

Lovely interview! 
Also, you can really tell that Gaga listens to her interviewers, especially if it's a calmer setting. :kara:

Thank you!! I was soooo nervous beforehand. I did the interview at my coach's house (I train in CrossFit) because I didn't want to miss training (even for a Gaga interview smh lol). So I did it there and he filmed me with his iPhone doing the interview just in case my recorder stopped working. I didn't include this in my video, but after Gaga and I hang up the phone, my coach and I start cheering and screaming in celebration. It was a really cool moment 😢 

JordanBreatheHeavy
3 hours ago, Gimme More said:

Haha Jordan has already been tagged :)

I’m a mod on breatheheavy/exhale, I think people should actually visit before they bash it, I’m seeing unnecessary hate here. 

Hey king :) 

JordanBreatheHeavy
3 hours ago, Smother Em Eh said:

Love this interview and she sounds so much like BTW Era Gaga here!

Appreciate that! Yea it's pretty cool to look, rather... hear back. She sounded so open and honest. It was a really special opportunity. Happy to share it with you guys!! 

JordanBreatheHeavy
2 hours ago, the Devil of Pop said:

Omg, I'm so excited to watch this! Her old interviews are so inspiring

Think you're going to love it! 🤞 Let me know what you think 🙏 

Genuine Guy 09
24 minutes ago, JordanBreatheHeavy said:

I had to Google what OGH is :deadbanana:

There are def some Gaga haters on Exhale but it's not because I am cool with that. To the contrary. I think anyone who hates on Gaga needs to do some soul searching honestly. She's a LEGEND and deserves the utmost respect. I love her :cryga:

It's the same with monsters re Britney tbf lol There is a mini stan war that happens between the two, not everywhere but mainly on forums like atrl between liddos and a small section of britney stans who are very vocal re Gaga...

But on this site many gaga fans are either hybrids or ex britney stans... I didn't know it existed either until using forums I thought it was more the other bases vs monsters :laughga:

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

Peroxide555

Ya'll are thirsty as hell.

Spoiler

(But yes Jordan is very cute)

It's interesting listening to her talk about pop music given 2014 really was Gaga's first year post ARTPOP where she and her team went full blown damage control and explored other avenues for her... between C2C, the new image, AHS, Joanne and ASIB, it really was the start of her exploring an entirely new chapter.

I imagine her overall relationship with pop music as that time was pretty contentious... and frankly it still seems that way now even with Chromatica.

8 hours ago, TheOriginalOne said:

Omg how is Exhale doing?? I completely forgot they existed. 

7 hours ago, MillionReasons07 said:

It's doing good. I am a member there since July 2020. I have made no bad experiences. 

3 hours ago, Gimme More said:

Haha Jordan has already been tagged :)

I’m a mod on breatheheavy/exhale, I think people should actually visit before they bash it, I’m seeing unnecessary hate here. 

52 minutes ago, JordanBreatheHeavy said:

I had to Google what OGH is :deadbanana:

There are def some Gaga haters on Exhale but it's not because I am cool with that. To the contrary. I think anyone who hates on Gaga needs to do some soul searching honestly. She's a LEGEND and deserves the utmost respect. I love her :cryga:

25 minutes ago, Genuine Guy 09 said:

It's the same with monsters re Britney tbf lol There is a mini stan war that happens between the two, not everywhere but mainly on forums like atrl between liddos and a small section of britney stans who are very vocal re Gaga...

But on this site many gaga fans are either hybrids or ex britney stans... I didn't know it existed either until using forums I thought it was more the other bases vs monsters :laughga:

Pleaseeee idc if there are some non-Britney fan comments here, GGD is miles better when it comes to Brit than Exhale is when it comes to Gags. Jordan and mod god bless you for trying your best to tolerate, idk how you do it but Exhale is supposed to be good but the Trumpsters over there are sucking the fun out of everything. Brit not being political can be ideal but it comes with the con of having Trumpsters in the Army which is something LMs on here never have to deal with :smh: Every time I come on Exhale I can't peacefully read without having to stumble upon Trumpsters, they literally hijacked the freaking Gaga thread the other day about her MLK speech and irrelevantly went on about her being a paid Biden puppet and all that ridiculous tyrants.

Spoiler

This was literally the first comment under the MLK speech thread:

"First LGBT 🏳️‍🌈, now POC.

First mental illness awareness, and sexual abuse awareness. Next maybe she focuses on war veterans. When is she gonna stan minorities like midgets? Never cuz they don’t suit any political agendas. Democrats 💰 her; this is a job masked under what is portrayed as a heart. "

And it only got worse throughout :smh:

BUtterfield 8
8 hours ago, The Child said:

He’s also short

And?

he can still **** me til my eyes roll back and my skin falls off 

Agunimon
1 minute ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

And?

he can still **** me til my eyes roll back and my skin falls off 

Reaction Gif GIF by MOODMAN

blackpink
39 minutes ago, JordanBreatheHeavy said:

Watch the whole thing 

evil-kermit-the-frog-meme-dark-side.jpg

i did! you did a great job :heart:

whoresup
1 hour ago, JordanBreatheHeavy said:

Appreciate that! Yea it's pretty cool to look, rather... hear back. She sounded so open and honest. It was a really special opportunity. Happy to share it with you guys!! 

It is so lovely the way she remembered about your break up and told you to keep your chin up at the very end :kara:

Its great how breatheheavy has evolved over the years, congratulations! 

Archived