💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

BreatheHeavy releases 2014 Gaga interview audio

Lighter

Featured Posts

PartySick
12 hours ago, Lady Papa said:

Oooo Chile, I was a member of Exhale for YEARS (my original forum) starting in like 2008, until the forum dissolved completely and became a mess of advertisements and lawsuits from Papa Spears himself

It's where I learned to speak the pop language :ally:

Probably why I have so many Waffle Parties here on GGD

tenor.gif

Waffle Parties you say? :giggle:

I used to be on Exhale too but it's HELLA toxic :rip:

🖤

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD
Just now, Admin said:

Love the interview, and Jordan is a great guy!

Since you and @JordanBreatheHeavy both enjoys gym, I wonder if you have the same gym membership :giggle:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

The Child
On 1/19/2021 at 11:24 PM, JordanBreatheHeavy said:

Omg I was not expecting to see that pic when I clicked 😂 WELP. Kind embarrassing to look back on ngl but still kinda iconic 

Also being short is legit the best 🙆🏼‍♂️

On 1/20/2021 at 12:14 AM, BUtterfield 8 said:

And?

he can still **** me til my eyes roll back and my skin falls off 

I never said being short was bad. Short bottoms are the best. :ohwell:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

The Child
5 hours ago, PartySick said:

Waffle Parties you say? :giggle:

I used to be on Exhale too but it's HELLA toxic :rip:

I was there from 2013 till November 2015. It was so TOXIC!

I was like:

210120100141302328.gif

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

M i K E Y
11 hours ago, JordanBreatheHeavy said:

Haha. Good luck on the venture! I have a lot of respect for indie artists 

Oh I didn’t expect you’d read my comment :green:

thanks tho haha I’m very excited since my first song gained positive reviews 

Helxig

Okay I'm gonna finish this video in the morning because it's interesting, but one thing I'm thinking about right now is how every person that ever talks about meeting Gaga says that she's polite, engaged, and that she remembers them from past meetings/knows who they are! This is something that I've noticed consistently in peoples recounts of meeting her for years. And this is how I know she's actually a good person.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

i was on exhale because britney is my fave star and while it was sometimes a lot more funny than here because people were allowed to do more it also led to the forum being full with a looooot of toxic people and they were roaming around without mods doing anything about it.

i remember i was called a c-word (uncensored in exhale)  for disliking a racist post and reporting it did nothing :billie:

You will learn respect!

FrederickSpears

I was on Exhale a lot before the ads took over (again) and adblockers were blocked, so I don't go on it much anymore but Jordan is a great guy!

PartySick
3 hours ago, The Child said:

I was there from 2013 till November 2015. It was so TOXIC!

I was like:

210120100141302328.gif

It was some time around the late ARTPOP era or early C2C era that I was there. I remember the admin making Gaga threads just to watch everyone sh*t on her :rip:

🖤

VasilisVas

1) he’s hot 

2) I didn’t realize breathe heavy turned into a full on pop website. I thought it was still exclusive to Britney

3) that was a really good interview 

JordanBreatheHeavy
15 hours ago, Werk said:

I get you it's the torn between free speech and censorship :nooo:

In terms of left leaning...I noticed. I think (so I'm not 100% sure) one issue is is that for example on GGD, there can be comments that are questionable but there are enough users to be quick to clock and educate. Plus, it helps how this place and Gaga are more progressive (I think). Yes the users can lag on the convo for a bunch of pages about (more progressive I think) topics but at least there's a "convo" compared to Exhale where there's not enough users willing to clock questionable comments (if anything I'm disappointed to sometimes see certain users I respect fall for these comments and like them :bradley::toofunny:). Like that example comment I put in the spoiler above, you would rarely (if ever) hear that type of comment on here, it's literally just plain out disrespectful, disgusting, insensitive, and if it did happen there would be an immediate response from other users (or the person would be banned which I recommend you do or give warning points 'cause those comments shouldn't be on Exhale nor do those people deserve the platform) to question it compared to Exhale where no one (including me) would be willing to deal with it and the comment itself would gain likes  :smh:

Reveal hidden contents

Also this is random but it's annoying how Exhale can be different from Gaga forums as there are also some Dr. Luke fans who believe Kesha lied to get out of her contract while LMs understand and wouldn't go out of their way for that buffoonery and bootlick Luke. It really can be a pain for an LM (at least like me) to be on there sometimes, there truly ain't enough people willing to clock when needed :smh:

Yea, it's a hard balance to find ngl. I am still figuring things out. I don't want to lay the hammer down and ban people for being pro-Trump because that's censorship and is just not in line with my values. Then again, I don't support Trump, and people who support Trump are so far away from who I am. 

I am envious of GGD in that regard, because there does seem to be some uniformity where people are united in their views. I guess the only way that can happen on Exhale is if more left-leaning people speak up. 

Thanks for taking the time to write your comment 🙏 

JordanBreatheHeavy
14 hours ago, monsterdino said:

Q: Where do you see yourself in 5 years from right now?

A: Oh my gosh...well, I suppose I'll be singing

meanwhile in 2019 (five years after this interview) she literally got nominated at the Oscars for Best Actress whilst winning one for songwriting along with 3 Grammys, BAFTA, Golden Globe and reaching #1 simultaneously at Billboard 200 and Hot 100 

Lol good point! She definitely never saw all that coming. Humble queen.

But you didn't include her recording Chromatica :ohwell:

JordanBreatheHeavy
14 hours ago, monsterdino said:

it really did age well huh 

I'm not sure if you're trying to drag me lol. Are you implying it didn't age well? If so I think we'll have to agree to disagree. 

JordanBreatheHeavy
13 hours ago, jimmytimestep said:

also if you're ever in Chicago, don't be shy to slide into those PMs, my hubby and i love charming, intelligent, shorter men. :fan: 

:stalkga:

Archived