Featured Posts

chromatic puzea

i want him to make me beathe heavy

I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT 

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Joshie S

Well that interview was interesting. Really gave perspective on what her mindset was like at that time. She really articulated a lot of the feelings and details that were surrounding the ARTPOP era and it's sort of like a closure almost.:enigma: The ending was sort of awkward, but it was still sweet. 

You can tell her and Bobby already had a focused plan in place to keep her healthy and what she wanted, and look how they turned her career around from that moment onwards. :vegas:

Ya'll trash talk Bobby but he saved our girl from what could have been a disastrous situation. :trollga:

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

M i K E Y

Hey Breathe Heavy guy, my album is coming this year. Interview me. I answer ANYTHING. :v:

Summerboi14
34 minutes ago, TheOriginalOne said:

Omg how is Exhale doing?? I completely forgot they existed. 

It's doing good. I am a member there since July 2020. I have made no bad experiences. 

TSUNAMI
6 minutes ago, AnalDelGay said:

Hey Breathe Heavy guy, my album is coming this year. Interview me. I answer ANYTHING. :v:

I have a MSN history with Jordan, maybe we could persuade him :hor:

Spoiler

jk :laughga:

bionic
37 minutes ago, Lady Papa said:

Oooo Chile, I was a member of Exhale for YEARS (my original forum) starting in like 2008, until the forum dissolved completely and became a mess of advertisements and lawsuits from Papa Spears himself

It's where I learned to speak the pop language :ally:

Probably why I have so many Waffle Parties here on GGD

tenor.gif

Mine was Flop of the Pops, waaaay back when they had a downloads section where music was regularly shared inspire of copyrite

buy bionic

Anderson123

I remember being surprised about this because I thought it was a joke or something not serious given the reputation that website had at that time but turned out to be a really good interview. The guy is really nice to her and seems like he really got to get to know her and had an impact on his career and personal life. 

Honestly after Cheek To Cheek I thought she'd go back to something like ARTPOP 2.0 so it's really amazing to see all the things that came after that, from the Sound of Music tribute to Joanne, the Superbowl, A Star Is Born, winning so many awards and now back to dance music with Chromatica. Every part of Gaga's career has been a crazy experience and I love everything she does, can't wait to see what else she does next.

And woah Jordan does have a great butt. :golfclap:

RAMROD

The fanbase circa 2013

Gaga: want to introduce Jazz to her young fans

Gaga's young fans:

Screen_Shot_2018-09-11_at_11.33.56_AM.jp

Old folks who don't know Gaga can sing:

Screen_Shot_2019-09-09_at_10.12.43_AM.jp

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

RAMROD

By the way, @Admin please book an interview for COMATICA :triggered:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

The Child
37 minutes ago, Luna Lovegood said:

he’s a bottom? It’s over 

Ofc he is :laughga:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Archived