Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Drag Race: I'm obsessed with Kahmora Hall's verse

COOOK

Featured Posts

imnotyourbabe10

Went through my undergrad program with her.  Loved her insights in my courses -- and she is fun to hang out with!  Wishing her all the best!

1 minute ago, imnotyourbabe10 said:

Went through my undergrad program with her.  Loved her insights in my courses -- and she is fun to hang out with!  Wishing her all the best!

Show her this appreciation thread!! :pray:

GagaSine
Just now, littlepotter said:

That makes one of us

I find her bland and uninteresting, but of course there is still time to surprise us all! She is very beautiful though and of course she will become more seasoned & skilled the more frequently she does drag, clearly it takes her long to paint because she performs so infrequently. 

Just now, GagaSine said:

clearly it takes her long to paint because she performs so infrequently. 

I think it's more like she luxuriates... she practically said that but that too yeah

• COOOK changed the title to Drag Race: I'm obsessed with Kahmora Hall's verse
Rj Barker

She seems sweet and funny, but I feel she might be slightly out of her depth on drag race, not because of lack of talent but she seemed wholly unprepared that it's a race and not the club. The struggle with being runway ready might impact her down the way. She's gorgeous though.

Faves for US for me are rose, Olivia lux and Tina burner

Faves for UK have to be tayce, bimini and Lawrence chaney.

Just now, Rj Barker said:

She seems sweet and funny, but I feel she might be slightly out of her depth on drag race, not because of lack of talent but she seemed wholly unprepared that it's a race and not the club. The struggle with being runway ready might impact her down the way. She's gorgeous though.

Faves for US for me are rose, Olivia lux and Tina burner

Faves for UK have to be tayce, bimini and Lawrence chaney.

Even though she takes more time, we know there was an intentional dramatization for that late moment... we gotta give it to the producers this time :sis:

Oh, my eye's are on the fierceness that Tayce is...

Spoiler

in and out of drag... :bon:

bloody g

i actually appreciate her. She seems a lot more interesting than Rose and Denali

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

littlepotter
1 hour ago, GagaSine said:

I find her bland and uninteresting, but of course there is still time to surprise us all! She is very beautiful though and of course she will become more seasoned & skilled the more frequently she does drag, clearly it takes her long to paint because she performs so infrequently. 

I was just trying to make a joke, I'm actually interested in seeing how she handles herself further on. I always change my opinions on the queens throughout the season. I also wanna see more of him, so handsome

chaeri pls

GagaSine
1 hour ago, littlepotter said:

I was just trying to make a joke, I'm actually interested in seeing how she handles herself further on. I always change my opinions on the queens throughout the season. I also wanna see more of him, so handsome

Yes me too, and that’s a thing I enjoy about the show. I just find that glamorous fashion/ pageant-y drag not very exciting, but I did like her mini challenge looks a lot more than the rest of her output.

Quartz

Welp she's the one going next week as it's an acting challenge so...

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

Sneaky Oliver

Hmm I didn't enjoy her that much. Her looks were beautiful ofc but at this point on RPDR, anything with no WOW factor kinda looks underwhelming... She seems to be very bland in general

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Archived