💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Kylie Jenner's weak water pressure is the talk of Twitter

COOOK

Featured Posts

2 hours ago, Regina George said:

Imagine having enough free time to discuss someone’s water pressure. Do these people really not have their own life and own problems? 

I see this as just twitter liddos harmlessly making fun of the Kardashian/Jenners' privilege... and rightfully deserved!! I don't think is that serious :kiss:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Regina George
Just now, Cookie Woman said:

You're complaining about other people complaining about water pressure. Don't act like this place isn't also just masturbatory reactionary internet discussion. You have no moral high ground.

Keep discussing her water pressure and have a good day.. I have no time or energy to have this conversation with you 

hieronymus
1 minute ago, Regina George said:

Keep discussing her water pressure and have a good day.. I have no time or energy to have this conversation with you 

Whatever helps you sleep at night. See you in some inane music discussion thread later.

chromatic puzea
17 minutes ago, Cookie Woman said:

Imagine having the free time to discuss literally anything on GGD. What are you even busy with these days, in quarantine?

this is funny cause you're also discussing random stuff on GGD

do u like the jojo siwa song

TheOriginalOne

Not people complaining about people complaining about people complaint about people complaining about people complaining about people complaining about people complaining about Kiley Jenner’s water pressure :ladyhaha:

And yes we all have plenty of free time. You’re supposed to be at home. Stop taking everything so seriously :laughga:

ToxicHot

......Why would anyone care?

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

vyniildisk
6 minutes ago, TheOriginalOne said:

Not people complaining about people complaining about people complaint about people complaining about people complaining about people complaining about people complaining about Kiley Jenner’s water pressure :ladyhaha:

And yes we all have plenty of free time. You’re supposed to be at home. Stop taking everything so seriously :laughga:

:air:

discussionception

complainingception

hieronymus
8 minutes ago, chromatic puzea said:

this is funny cause you're also discussing random stuff on GGD

I'm not the one acting like I'm better than anyone

Tinnitus15
2 minutes ago, dynamite said:

Let's not argue because of kylie jenny's WATER PRESSURE please :enigma:

Okaay Ok GIF by MOODMAN

Tinnitus15
2 minutes ago, dynamite said:

let's argue about her plastic surgery or obscene wealth instead :neyde:

Tbh I like Kim but I think kylie is the most negative from the whole family along with Kendall they both seem to be rude

30 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

Tbh I like Kim but I think kylie is the most negative from the whole family along with Kendall they both seem to be rude

From everything I've seen of the show, she's always surrounded by a large group of "friends",  even ditching important family stuff because she's with them.

Tinnitus15
Just now, COOOK said:

From everything I've seen of the show, she's always surrounded by a large group of "friends",  even ditching important family stuff because she's with them.

Yeah it’s disrespectful..several episodes where the whole family wants to go on a fan vacation and she cancelles  just to be with her friends 

chromatic puzea
1 hour ago, Cookie Woman said:

I'm not the one acting like I'm better than anyone

okay. . .

do u like the jojo siwa song

Archived