Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Zayn Malik drinks beer and 'smokes weed' at 6AM while promoting new album

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Runway

GiGi used to literally snort coke on the beach so she aint too bothered Im sure :toofunny: 

The dramatics 💀

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, 777777777777777777 said:

Zayn Malik left fans baffled after 'smoking weed' and drinking a beer in an Instagram Live to promote his latest album on Monday.

Why baffled? He's a grown ass man

Mindblown

I thought this was known about him? It should be no surprise he drinks and smokes.  There was a One Direction "scandal" over him smoking with Louis in like 2012 or something.

4 hours ago, Bloody hooker said:

It’s interesting that people don’t see the issue. The issue isn’t necessarily the smoking and drinking, but it’s doing it at 6am while he has a child and playing loud music. While he could be far away from his new born to not disturb the child with the music, he shouldn’t be drinking and smoking that early in the am. Gigi and him could’ve hired a nanny to tend to the child, but he is excepted as a father to take care of his child at any given time while not being under heavy influence.

But he could have planned this moment out to be held elsewhere, so there wouldn’t be any disturbance in the household.

It’s 5am for me, so this may not make the most sense. 

Insinuating hes a bad father for smoking and drinking in his own house...

My dad always smoked and drank beer it didnt make him a bad father 

Sneaky Oliver
2 hours ago, gypsy101 said:

back when?

Sorry it kinda went out of context, I was referring to @Kulture Kiari 's comment "Zayn fans are not ready to be Gaga 2012/2013 fans lol".

I’m on my Legacy Act era

gypsy101
2 hours ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

Sorry it kinda went out of context, I was referring to @Kulture Kiari 's comment "Zayn fans are not ready to be Gaga 2012/2013 fans lol".

ohhh. i was 21 when ARTPOP came out though lol

Jewels n Drugs

Same tho, without the new album of course

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

Lion Heart

I dont care that much but who drinks beer at 6AM :sick:

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

7 hours ago, bionic said:

He was publicly promoting his album, this isn't intruding in private matters

Right but youre forcing some narrative on him like “oh the baby was in the room” or something lol if you have a big enough house and youre smoking weed and drinking on the absolute other side of it who cares? Can he not be under 30 anymore because he has a kid? I mean, lets hold YOU to the ridiculous standards you want other people to uphold lmao

bionic
2 minutes ago, Jed said:

Right but youre forcing some narrative on him like “oh the baby was in the room” or something lol if you have a big enough house and youre smoking weed and drinking on the absolute other side of it who cares? Can he not be under 30 anymore because he has a kid? I mean, lets hold YOU to the ridiculous standards you want other people to uphold lmao

I didn't say that and don't care about the baby. Read my posts

buy bionic

8 hours ago, Bloody hooker said:

It’s interesting that people don’t see the issue. The issue isn’t necessarily the smoking and drinking, but it’s doing it at 6am while he has a child and playing loud music. While he could be far away from his new born to not disturb the child with the music, he shouldn’t be drinking and smoking that early in the am. Gigi and him could’ve hired a nanny to tend to the child, but he is excepted as a father to take care of his child at any given time while not being under heavy influence.

But he could have planned this moment out to be held elsewhere, so there wouldn’t be any disturbance in the household.

It’s 5am for me, so this may not make the most sense. 

No youre not making sense. Every point you made you gave the exact counterargument. “Sure he couldve been far away and sure they couldve hired a nanny and sure plenty of adults are capable of smoking and drinking and still being a good parent but... i wanted to judge him and other people “arent getting it” so please let me still judge him for being up at six am celebrating a major day even though im up at 5 am hyper-criticizing a stranger for a situation i know nothing about”

• PartySick locked this topic

Archived