💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Armie Hammer's finsta exposed, binges on drugs

Supersonic

Featured Posts

Supersonic

The Armie Hammer thread just keeps unravelling as the actor’s alleged finsta account has been tracked down and exposed by the tabloids, and it’s apparently filled with even more alarming stuff. Good lord, this runaway train of burning trash just keeps on going, doesn’t it?

The Daily Mail – who usually isn’t the best source for anything – published screenshots from Armie’s alleged private Instagram, which appears to show the 34-year-old’s court orders to complete random drug tests, and gloating about the hallucinogenic drug DMT not being identified in said tests before taking a massive drag from a vape.

Other screenshots published show Armie actually taking the at-home drug test, claiming that he had “THC and benzos” in his system, which were apparently not picked up by the test either.

https://www.pedestrian.tv/entertainment/armie-hammer-alleged-secret-instagram-finsta-leaked/

xoxo Craig

Isn't it illegal to post actual court stuff on social media? :bear:   and what about the cannibal stuff?

End Racism Now

Supersonic
7 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Isn't it illegal to post actual court stuff on social media? :bear:   and what about the cannibal stuff?

According to the article there's a video of him jamming to Cannibal by Kesha on the account and the fact that multiple of his former flings spoke out about his behavior.... might be real. :bear: don't know about about courts in the US.

RAMROD
9 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Cannibal stuff were real and reason why he was fired from a movie, but the press about it was a bit different to soften the blow for him. But his career is practically over, not that it matters since his dad is a oil billionaire.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

thatfoxyfeeling

Honestly feel like he’s just running with all of this and going along with it. :yennefer:

gypsy101
2 hours ago, RAMROD said:

Cannibal stuff were real and reason why he was fired from a movie, but the press about it was a bit different to soften the blow for him. But his career is practically over, not that it matters since his dad is a oil billionaire.

i'm pretty sure he's not like an actual cannibal though it's like a sex thing

gypsy101
22 minutes ago, Ziggy said:

Lord almighty, who cursed this man? :laughga:

pretty sure it's his ex who is leaking all this stuff lol

RAMROD
5 minutes ago, gypsy101 said:

i'm pretty sure he's not like an actual cannibal though it's like a sex thing

I udnerstand, however some of those messages are disturbing af. 

Like that one where he DMed somebody to meet at the park and tell that is whee he will rape them, like, whew :bradley:

Nkt to.mention he was ignoring safe word, and was actuallybgot more excited to see his sex oaryenr asking him to stop. Super red flag tbh.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

What finsta would have no likes on its posts? Mine has 22 followers and even i can get a coupe likes on a stupid post

Archived