💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Armie Hammer's finsta exposed, binges on drugs

Supersonic

Featured Posts

bionic
3 hours ago, RAMROD said:

I udnerstand, however some of those messages are disturbing af. 

Like that one where he DMed somebody to meet at the park and tell that is whee he will rape them, like, whew :bradley:

I mean if you’re arranging it like thst then it’s basically just tile play. Hopefully he hasn’t actually done anything non consensual (putting aside the disgraceful ignoring of a safe word)

buy bionic

littlepotter

Never heard of this man but it's refreshing to see Gagadaily's "assigned person to call trash this month and feel better about ourselves" is a male this time

chaeri pls

voidfigure

I really think the cannibal stuff was overblown (some of the screenshots were fake) but yeah, he's weird. 

Helxig
51 minutes ago, bionic said:

I mean if you’re arranging it like thst then it’s basically just tile play. Hopefully he hasn’t actually done anything non consensual (putting aside the disgraceful ignoring of a safe word)

Well considering ignoring the use of a safe word (apparently gleefully) is actually non-consentual sex/rape then yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if he's done it before. Big yikes. People don't do things like that on accident... it just shows their character

I'll be myself until they fƫcking close the coffin.

Helxig

OKAY I just looked into the article and BIG YIKES!!

The DMs about cutting of someones toe and keeping it in his pocket and about r*ping someone in the park, the multitude of affairs, the sociopathic behaviour, the drugs, the hashtags about 'knife skills' referring to women, the proud tweet of deboning a steak in a restaurant, the picture of him having a 'great time' with a slab of bleeding meat and a giant needle, the f.ucking photoset of a pigs head he cut up!

This is giving actual serial killer vibes. I'm shivvering at the thought

I'll be myself until they fƫcking close the coffin.

8 hours ago, RAMROD said:

Cannibal stuff were real and reason why he was fired from a movie, but the press about it was a bit different to soften the blow for him. But his career is practically over, not that it matters since his dad is a oil billionaire.

He ate a human?

can someone tell me what Archie's done 😂 I thought everyone liked him

edir: ew he's vile

vyniildisk
10 hours ago, bionic said:

what do u guys mean by "safe word" is like something offensive? like a racist word?

Queen Bitch

I don't give a sh!t if he binges on drugs and likes cannibalism. It's the fact that he has apparently raped someone that makes him really disgusting. I can never watch Call Me By Your Name again. 

spector
4 minutes ago, Dulo Peep said:

what do u guys mean by "safe word" is like something offensive? like a racist word?

i think it's part of s&m culture: when you feel things are getting out of control and/or no longer feeling safe, you utter a word, which was previously agreed on by the players involved, signaling that you want what's happening (to you, possibly) to end immediately. that's the safe word. in short: when you're playing with things that would otherwise count as potentially harmful/painful (i.e., outside normative sexual standards), you need a special form of assurance that, despite the look of things, you're still being safe. :vegas:

stella + elliot = stelliot

bionic
23 minutes ago, Dulo Peep said:

You’re doing all your kinky bedroom stuff, pushing the limits. You say the safe word (they will have agreed this beforehand) to say that things have gone too far and you want it to stop. 

by ignoring the safe word the consensual nature of the inter course is in doubt 

buy bionic

Archived