💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga to add her own “flair” to the National Anthem

Kimmo

Featured Posts

xoxo Craig
3 minutes ago, sickandtired said:

when she starts singing "Government Hooker" right after...

We love the 2011 crowd turning up from the past :diane:   they don't know what's hit them in 2020

End Racism Now

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, Mindblown said:

I loved this performance, a lot my my friends who aren't her monsters, liked and or respected her as a professional performer after this Awesome song was belted out. . . . . . Gaga style! ! ! ! ! ! ! 

crybrowz
34 minutes ago, moonsago said:

Ow no, I am scared. This is why her 2016 performance was so incredible and well received, because she sang it as it was meant to be sang. It’s not the type of song to ‘change things up for’. I hope it’s in moderation and comes close to the 2016 performance. 

My thoughts too but I don't think Gaga's going to do anything too out of the ordinary with it. Historically when singers have tried to change it too much they get backlash (ie: Fergie) and I'm sure Gaga is aware of this. Esp now with it being such a fragile time for America I don't think she's going to do anything "out there." That's why I'm not reading too much into "adding her own flair." My guess is it will prob be just like her super bowl anthem but with slightly different instrumentation and maybe in a different key. 

nodandsmile
12 minutes ago, warholastar said:

Is she really performing GH ???

nah it's just a joke lms been making...

TheFame Monster
16 minutes ago, warholastar said:

Is she really performing GH ???

No, she’s doing a one off performance of Do What U Want and R Kelly will join via Zoom live from prison:vegas:

TimisaMonster

Is she gonna have a black choir? Wear a pride hat? Jump off the balcony into a sea of democratic mail in vote sheets?

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

She's gonna take a little detour in the middle to sing Yoü and I 50 times, once for each state, redoing the Nebraska lines

⚡🐲

migamiga

Maybe she’ll accompany herself and play the piano also? I think she’ll keep it rather traditional. She knows this is a historical moment so she’ll match the tone

i mean, there’s nothing more gaga than her on the piano :ally:

buzzkill
20 minutes ago, migamiga said:

Maybe she’ll accompany herself and play the piano also? I think she’ll keep it rather traditional. She knows this is a historical moment so she’ll match the tone

Thats actually a great guess! 

Archived