celeb

Gwyneth Paltrow’s ‘vagina’ candle exploded in the living room of UK woman

Teletubby

Featured Posts

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Dulo Peep said:

A very effective way to drive traffic to your website is writing articles and you are great at that.

How u know that?

:stalkga:

IllusionLover

Not gonna lie, I'm still waiting for a male celebrity to do a candle like this...

Anyways cherry cherry boom boom :ladyhaha: 🍒🍒 💥💥 

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

vyniildisk
Just now, KanyeWest said:

How u know that?

:stalkga:

because you know a lot about of skincare, you are very well spoken, i feel like you could be good at writing. It's extremely effective to drive traffic to your website and it cost nothing (only time) 

vyniildisk
2 minutes ago, IllusionLover said:

Not gonna lie, I'm still waiting for a male celebrity to do a candle like this...

Anyways cherry cherry boom boom :ladyhaha: 🍒🍒 💥💥 

Drake have one.

1 minute ago, Dulo Peep said:

because you know a lot about of skincare, you are very well spoken, i feel like you could be good at writing. It's extremely effective to drive traffic to your website and it cost nothing (only time) 

Im going to do it, thank u for the inspo

39 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

I started this month, I listed one candle only to test things out since Im new and learning how it works. I managed to sell one candle, that was my goal I wanted to see how long it could take until one is sold. So now I m going to buy at least 30 candle jars & different scents and soaps to make bundles and list them in my shop. I think it's gonna be fine :vegas:

So good to read this after some threads. Heres hoping for new start

Teletubby
45 minutes ago, IllusionLover said:

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Archived