💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Gaga/Biden picture going viral

nodandsmile

Featured Posts

bionic

:laughga: Gaga really does seem like the more powerful of the two in this picture. Like its visiting day at an old folks residence

buy bionic

Mother of Puppies

I don´t really get what the caption means.. ?

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

7 minutes ago, Red said:

Ugh Gaga would be such an iconic First Lady

If she ever steals my husband I swear I'll pull a Lina Morgana on ha

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

LateToCult
2 minutes ago, NickyPuppy said:

I don´t really get what the caption means.. ?

It looks like Gaga is the gold digging new girlfriend of a wealthy elderly man and they’re sitting down with his children to tell them to get over it.

Just now, Jill said:

If she ever steals my husband I swear I'll pull a Lina Morgana on ha

I think Gaga is more likely to become President than First Lady tho

bionic
Just now, LateToCult said:

It looks like Gaga is the gold digging new girlfriend of a wealthy elderly man and they’re sitting down with the children to tell them to get over it.

"They're" sitting down to tell the children to get over it, though the Dad doesn't say a word and the new girlfriend tells him to stop talking every time he opens his mouth

buy bionic

2 minutes ago, Red said:

I think Gaga is more likely to become President than First Lady tho

Imagine going from the crazy new it girl that won a few Grammys to a social rights activist to an Oscar winning actress to a POTUS :smh: talk about living life at its fullest

bionic
2 minutes ago, Jill said:

Imagine going from the crazy new it girl that won a few Grammys to a social rights activist to an Oscar winning actress to a POTUS :smh: talk about living life at its fullest

Reagan had a 7 year contract with WB, appeared on screen with Bette Davis, and had a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame before he entered politics

buy bionic

1 minute ago, bionic said:

Reagan had a 7 year contract with WB, appeared on screen with Bette Davis, and had a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame before he entered politics

I know but he wasn't a singer nor a social rights activist nor he had any hits or Grammys. If Gaga is truly interested in politics and plays her cards rights, she can end up the first POTUS who is also the winner of an EGOT, which is quite awesome and also kind of confusing lmao

Archived