💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Chromatica x Oreo contest open to Europe!

L E O

Featured Posts

Here are the prizes for the UK one. I expect to be the same for all country, with either London or Paris. Basically useless since the tour won't happen :yennefer:
EsB561dXUAU6Hit?format=jpg&name=medium

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, Quartz said:

There's a contest? Love being a Filipino monster. Have your western things I guess.

Yea..when will we :fatcat: asar lol

1 hour ago, VenusUrania said:

For some reason the Croatian starting date is March 1st :awkney:

Be happy that we Balkan monsters got something....

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

17 minutes ago, L E O said:

Here are the prizes for the UK one. I expect to be the same for all country, with either London or Paris. Basically useless since the tour won't happen :yennefer:
EsB561dXUAU6Hit?format=jpg&name=medium

So there ia no prize... since tour is not happening this year

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

1 hour ago, L E O said:

Already open: Austria / Germany / UK 
January 28th: Czech Republic / Denmark / Finland / France / Italia / Norway / Portugal / Slovakia / Spain / Sweden / Ukraine 
February 15th: Hungary 

February 28th: Switzerland
March 1st: Bulgaria / Croatia / Romania / Serbia 

I assume we also get the special packaging around these dates :)

1 minute ago, Gaby15 said:

I assume we also get the special packaging around these dates :)

Well maybe sooner, we already have them in France! Just not the pink and green oreos obviously, since they're US limited :( 

RAMROD

So, did y'all finally get the pink oreos too? :party:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

So I just checked the prizes, they're not the same depending on the country: 

UK: 
- 1st Prize: 2 x premium tickets for The Chromatica Ball in London, 2 days/1 night in a 4* hotel in London 
- 2nd Prize: 33x2 regular tickets for The Chromatica Ball in London
- 3rd Prize: 466 Oreo Bluetooth Speakers, 200 digital Chromatica Album download codes, 1300 Oreo Headphone Splitters

Germany:
- 1st Prize: 2 x premium tickets for The Chromatica Ball in Paris (including a drink at the stadium), 3 days / 2 nights in a 4* hotel in Paris for 2, 2 plane tickets (from the winner's closet airport to Paris), transportation from and to the airport and the hotel, 500€ cash (for the winner only)
- 2nd Prize: 300 OREO music box, 300 Chromatica T-shirts, 300 digital Chromatica Album download codes

Austria: 
- 1st Prize: 2 x premium tickets for The Chromatica Ball in Paris (including a drink at the stadium), 3 days / 2 nights in a 4* hotel in Paris for 2, 2 plane tickets (from the winner's closet airport to Paris), transportation from and to the airport and the hotel, 500€ cash (for the winner only)
- 2nd Prize: 50 OREO music box, 50 Chromatica T-shirts, 50 digital Chromatica Album download codes

chromatic puzea

still not for canadian monsters:messga:

I also have never seen any of the oreos:noparty:

I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT 

Archived