💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

SAWAYAMA: 100 million Spotify streams

ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

nodandsmile

for a long time I thought she was one of those girls that stans love to overhype but dang it was REAL

I was floored 

Scared Wendy Williams GIF by ADWEEK

she deserves far more than 100M streams! what is gp doing?

Better Day

I wish I understood the hype about her. Just like Marina.... they try and pretend they are creative. 
Well done Rina anyways! 

Together You And I!

Mister Gaga
3 hours ago, Miss Dolly said:

they try and pretend they are creative

find one album that combines all the musical genres she combines on Sawayama, on the basis of being a pop album + lyrics about inmigration, climate change, heritage and activism. 

Having said that, congratulations to future main pop girl Rina, she deserves so much more :applause:

Better Day
9 minutes ago, Mister Gaga said:

find one album that combines all the musical genres she combines on Sawayama, on the basis of being a pop album + lyrics about inmigration, climate change, heritage and activism. 

Having said that, congratulations to future main pop girl Rina, she deserves so much more :applause:

I listened to one song and it was just a mess

Together You And I!

ARTPOPe

She deserves it all and more :applause:

Sawayama is an amazing album.

Hopefully Gaga will collaborate with her in the near future, the absolute serve that would be :nooo:

Stream The Love Invention

moonsago
7 minutes ago, Miss Dolly said:

I listened to one song and it was just a mess

Well if you listened to just ONE song how can you already have an opinion? How can you say you don’t ‘understand’ the hype when you didn’t even take the TIME to understand what she’s doing yet you already have an offensive opinion about it. You know close to nothing about her work yet you call her a try hard. That’s kinda messed up tbh and you should reflect on it, that’s not how things work. Have more positivity in your heart. :queenga:

Better Day
1 minute ago, moonsago said:

Well if you listened to just ONE song how can you already have an opinion? How can you say you don’t ‘understand’ the hype when you didn’t even take the TIME to understand what she’s doing yet you already have an offensive opinion about it. You know close to nothing about her work yet you call her a try hard. That’s kinda messed up tbh and you should reflect on it, that’s not how things work. Have more positivity in your heart. :queenga:

I have my opinion. 

Together You And I!

moonsago
1 minute ago, Miss Dolly said:

I have my opinion. 

Which is unjustified, uneducated and ignorant and is not meant to bring any type of constructive criticism to the artist even if you were not in favor of the music ( even if it’s just the one song you know ) but to be negative and mean. 

LOVE JUNKIE

I remember when certain GGD members were telling me that her career wasn't going anywhere and she wasn't the future of pop :billie:

on a three day bender

Better Day
2 minutes ago, moonsago said:

Which is unjustified, uneducated and ignorant and is not meant to bring any type of constructive criticism to the artist even if you were not in favor of the music ( even if it’s just the one song you know ) but to be negative and mean. 

I am not being negative and mean. I’m statin an opinion. I wish her all the best but her music just isn’t for me. 

Together You And I!

Agunimon

It took me a while to give her album a listen. But I finally did a couple weeks ago and I really enjoyed it. However I only listened to it a couple times since.

Quartz
57 minutes ago, Miss Dolly said:

I am not being negative and mean. I’m statin an opinion. I wish her all the best but her music just isn’t for me. 

Try watching a lyric video of Cherry. Damn the way the lyrics changed my mind. Lesbian anthem of the generation

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

Archived