đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

SAWAYAMA: 100 million Spotify streams

ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

1 hour ago, Miss Dolly said:

I wish I understood the hype about her. Just like Marina.... they try and pretend they are creative. 
Well done Rina anyways! 

Bitch as queen Rina says in one of her most glorious songs:

Shut The F*ck Up (x8) :triggered:

What if tomorrow I see you again? Should I say that I used to love you?

I'm so happy for her and I wish everyone would listen and support her. :party:

She is just so pure and precious. Her music got my ears but RinaTV got my heart :sara:

What if tomorrow I see you again? Should I say that I used to love you?

Awakened M

The only thing I ask is to have put Cherry on that album !

Black Lives Matter Quote GIF by INTO ACTION

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

Mister Gaga
14 hours ago, Miss Dolly said:

I listened to one song and it was just a mess

that's your opinion and i'm fine with that sis, but your other comment was not it. Specially considering you've listened to just one song :rip:

Hyperballad
11 hours ago, Miss Dolly said:

I listened to one song and it was just a mess

Then maybe it just isn’t your cup of tea! Music taste is very subjective. But saying she’s "trying to be creative"? Baby, she IS creative.

Everyone’s entitled to an opinion, but that doesn’t mean you have to state it... especially on a thread that’s meant to celebrate her. :haroon:

My Name Isnt Alice

This is saddening how did drivers license achieved so much than this album

homomo

Imagine judging an artist and their entire discography based off one song :rip:

That’s like someone listening to I Like It Rough by Gaga and being like “nah ill pass on everything else”

Better Day
5 hours ago, Hyperballad said:

Then maybe it just isn’t your cup of tea! Music taste is very subjective. But saying she’s "trying to be creative"? Baby, she IS creative.

Everyone’s entitled to an opinion, but that doesn’t mean you have to state it... especially on a thread that’s meant to celebrate her. :haroon:

Determining someone being creative is subjective as well. They are lots of artists that members here scream about being creative and all they bring out is average songs and I’m afraid Rina is included. 

Together You And I!

Hyperballad
39 minutes ago, Miss Dolly said:

Determining someone being creative is subjective as well. They are lots of artists that members here scream about being creative and all they bring out is average songs and I’m afraid Rina is included. 

Once again, it’s all subjective. I could say Dolly Parton makes bland uninspired country music and has a terrible style, but does that make it factual? No.

Your opinions are your opinions. However, we’re celebrating Rina in this thread. I’ll call you immediately when someone makes the Rina is bland and mediocre thread so you can have a blast there. :awkney:

rumours
9 hours ago, Hyperballad said:

I could say Dolly Parton makes bland uninspired country music and has a terrible style, but does that make it factual? No.

You would also be wrong. :flop:

OT: Happy for her!

Archived