Sign in to follow this  
event

SAWAYAMA: 100 million Spotify streams

Eddie
1 hour ago, Miss Dolly said:

I wish I understood the hype about her. Just like Marina.... they try and pretend they are creative. 
Well done Rina anyways! 

Bitch as queen Rina says in one of her most glorious songs:

Shut The F*ck Up (x8) :triggered:

 

What if tomorrow I see you again? Should I say that I used to love you?

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Eddie

I'm so happy for her and I wish everyone would listen and support her. :party:

She is just so pure and precious. Her music got my ears but RinaTV got my heart :sara:

What if tomorrow I see you again? Should I say that I used to love you?

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awakened M

The only thing I ask is to have put Cherry on that album !

Black Lives Matter Quote GIF by INTO ACTION

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mister Gaga
14 hours ago, Miss Dolly said:

I listened to one song and it was just a mess

that's your opinion and i'm fine with that sis, but your other comment was not it. Specially considering you've listened to just one song :rip:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hyperballad
11 hours ago, Miss Dolly said:

I listened to one song and it was just a mess

Then maybe it just isn’t your cup of tea! Music taste is very subjective. But saying she’s "trying to be creative"? Baby, she IS creative.

Everyone’s entitled to an opinion, but that doesn’t mean you have to state it... especially on a thread that’s meant to celebrate her. :haroon:

  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
My Name Isnt Alice

This is saddening how did drivers license achieved so much than this album

  • Like 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
JINNOCIDE

yaaas.png

STAN RINA SAWAYAMA

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
homomo

Imagine judging an artist and their entire discography based off one song :rip:

That’s like someone listening to I Like It Rough by Gaga and being like “nah ill pass on everything else”

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Miss Dolly
5 hours ago, Hyperballad said:

Then maybe it just isn’t your cup of tea! Music taste is very subjective. But saying she’s "trying to be creative"? Baby, she IS creative.

Everyone’s entitled to an opinion, but that doesn’t mean you have to state it... especially on a thread that’s meant to celebrate her. :haroon:

Determining someone being creative is subjective as well. They are lots of artists that members here scream about being creative and all they bring out is average songs and I’m afraid Rina is included. 

Blue smoke is the heartbreak train

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hyperballad
39 minutes ago, Miss Dolly said:

Determining someone being creative is subjective as well. They are lots of artists that members here scream about being creative and all they bring out is average songs and I’m afraid Rina is included. 

Once again, it’s all subjective. I could say Dolly Parton makes bland uninspired country music and has a terrible style, but does that make it factual? No.

Your opinions are your opinions. However, we’re celebrating Rina in this thread. I’ll call you immediately when someone makes the Rina is bland and mediocre thread so you can have a blast there. :awkney:

  • Like 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
rumours
9 hours ago, Hyperballad said:

I could say Dolly Parton makes bland uninspired country music and has a terrible style, but does that make it factual? No.

You would also be wrong. :flop:

 

OT: Happy for her!

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...