news

Gagas Dad on Fox News sad about his business

Bottom

Featured Posts

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Perfume

Ok, Joe, sorry your business is being put on hold while the rest of the world deals with a pandemic. Of all people,Ā rich people who own businesses being affected by the lockdown should be the LEAST worried. I feel for the small owners that have aĀ business as their entire livelihood.

an angel held me like a child

Does anyone feel like he keeps going on fox news to embarrass Gaga to bail out business? I feel like he knows the optics of it but still keeps on doing it regardlessĀ 

Catnikko

because that's totally stopping him from paying his bills and eating like it is for actual small companies that are extremely affectedĀ Ā :bear:Ā is he ok

Purr

RAMROD

LOL he reallyĀ thought his Republican fellowsĀ will visiting his business when it really was all Gaga stans. But not anymore now after he was exposedT as Trumpies. He can lay in bed of fire that he made,

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

MJHolland
1 minute ago, RAMROD said:

LOL he reallyĀ thought his Republican fellowsĀ will visiting his business when it really was all Gaga stans. But not anymore now after he was exposedT as Trumpies. He can lay in bed of fire that he made,

This exactlyĀ 

He's killing his business and his relationship with his daughter and her fansĀ 

Franch Toast

Here we go again...

Donā€™t read the comments yā€™all. People are blaming Gaga for being a bad daughter and not helping out her father.Ā 

I donā€™t understand why he continues to do this when he knows itā€™s poor optics for her.Ā 

Ā 

She/Her/Hers

TimisaMonster

Joe is an embarrassment to Gaga and the fanbase...this isĀ :awkney:

Stream my new single, šŸ’œ"Heartbeat"šŸ’œ, on Spotify!

Imagine being this embarrassing when your wife is the mental health ambassador at UN and your daughter is Lady GagaĀ :saladga:

ProdigyARTPOP

Honestly, I understand her not wanting to speak out and act like itā€™s not happening in front of her because of the embarrassment and because of the hurt/ difficult position this places her with that being her father, I also have father issues haha, but at the same time, I feel like itā€™s high time Gaga & Co. release some kind of statement about this.

He continues to search for attention and for sympathy from Gagaā€™s public because he knows that her name gains traction.

Rahrahbitchson

Its what he deserves after supporting a men who publicly talk trash of his daughter but that is not a big deal huh? It was embarrasing to watch, it looks like being a shitty dad for our pop legend son is a thing (michael, britney, gaga) you know Kim there is people that are dying, people who lost there job/who closed their bussines that they are not rich or have a super rich daughter. Shame on you Dad, thanks for your sperma i guess.

QuizĆ”s bastaba respirar, sĆ³lo respirar, muy lento...šŸ’™

Archived