Gagas Dad on Fox News sad about his business

Bottom

Featured Posts

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 hours ago, Bottom said:

image0.jpg

https://www.foxnews.com/us/lady-gaga-dad-nyc-restaurant-owner-inconsistent-coronavirus-lockdowns

Do you feel for her? I don't, especially those who support trump and go on fox news

I feel bad for Gaga, NOT her 'Dump' loving father. It didn't bother him one bit when Dump badmouthed and disrespected Gaga, for the world to see and or read. This must be a very difficult position for Gaga. :messga:

NYC Monster

**** him. He continued to support Trump even after the man publicly made fun of his own child multiple times, he can rot.

2 hours ago, KanyeWest said:

I still feel bad 

That's a BIG "NO" from me! The No from me is. . . . . . No to K. West for president. I haven't been on this site in a few years. Everything has changed so much. xo xo xo A Monster, until I die.

It's always mind blowing to me how there are actual STANS, not casual fans, on here that support Trump and her dad :mark:

Economy
20 hours ago, CautiousLurker said:

So he's unhappy with the effects of the covid crisis, remind me which presidentoftheunitedstatesDonaldsurvivorofatanningboothexplosionTrumpthemanhe****inggavemoneyto person is most responsible for mishandling the pandemic, I forget :oprah: 

I wouldnt use that as an argument. Places that were tougher and had much lower numbers than the US (even relative to population) like in Canada are still always having restrictions and lockdowns and small businesses still suffer

In Australia where they kept numbers really low they had to do long ass severe lockdowns in order to achive that in the first place

Lets not act like smal businesses are failing because of Trumps handling of the virus. I hate the guy but covid is the reason not trump

No matter how a government handles it small businesses still suffer either way. Be strict about virus and they suffer, be lax abd let it go out of control they still suffer. They suffer either way :shrug:

Were anticipating 40% to 60% of small business restaurants to fail here in Toronto. Handling it much better than the US didnt stop that

imnotyourbabe10

Not trying to disparage Gaga and her family. Many families have problematic people in them and I don’t know her family.

Reading more about him, though, it makes some sense in the Zane Lowe interview that Gaga said she was (and I’m definitely paraphrasing) somewhat disappointed with the outcome of or what she was trying to do with Joanne — healing her father/her family’s grief and trauma?  If he’s anything like the Trump supporters who are all, “**** your feelings,” I wouldn’t be surprised if his daughter’s personal record and attempt to comfort him didn’t go as planned.

1 hour ago, imnotyourbabe10 said:

Not trying to disparage Gaga and her family. Many families have problematic people in them and I don’t know her family.

Reading more about him, though, it makes some sense in the Zane Lowe interview that Gaga said she was (and I’m definitely paraphrasing) somewhat disappointed with the outcome of or what she was trying to do with Joanne — healing her father/her family’s grief and trauma?  If he’s anything like the Trump supporters who are all, “**** your feelings,” I wouldn’t be surprised if his daughter’s personal record and attempt to comfort him didn’t go as planned.

It's always amazing to me how they manage to always twist being unable to be empathetic to this "yolo" attitude that maybe is so well liked by them in part because it's something that makes them feel younger? like more rebel and not as traditional as being a conservative traditionally is? It's an interesting topic for some sociological study, like almost 90% of Trump's presidency lol

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

Midnightrush891

What’s the point of the interview? He isn’t open for curbside and delivery, so even if people were to feel sorry for him he gains nothing from this but embarrassment. I didn’t watch the interview, but he at least tell everyone to get the chromatica oreos?

Could we fix you if you broke? Is your drunk life just a joke? What punch line??? LMAO!

Archived