Gagas Dad on Fox News sad about his business

Bottom

Featured Posts

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ProdigyARTPOP
3 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

When you go low contact or no contact, the advice is to simply not engage at all regardless of what the other person is doing for attention. I think her team figures her fans have caught on to Joe's antics at this point.... But....I do wonder if Fox, etc. would stop indulging him if Gaga just posted a simple, PR approved message on her IG that basically stated that while she loves her father, they strongly disagree politically and have no business ties (I suspect she's severed all business ties, at least with the restaurant, with him).

That’s honestly what I feel she should do,

i would’ve sent a cease & desist to Fox News

55 minutes ago, Adarsh said:

Imagine being this embarrassing when your wife is the mental health ambassador at UN and your daughter is Lady Gaga :saladga:

What if they already split up :udidnt:

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

crushedlemonice

It makes me so sad. Imagine purposefully putting your daughter through mental pain and publicly supporting a man who attacked your daughter. He clearly doesn't care that he's embarrassing his wife and both his daughters. 

hankhatesyouall

Didn't New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo just call to reopen the economy after ruining all small businesses in the state and trashing Republican governors for doing the same exact thing months ago? 

I think Gagas dad is low key emotionally abusive. Feeling like you have to "fix" your dad.... This manipulative behavior... always saying how he passed on his trauma to her.... the way he basically was going to kill himself and that's why she wrote speechless... All bad signs. I hope she's okay. Clearly she's thriving, but idk, I never thought about it this way. 

Anyone noticed how he always goes to media as soon as she's about to do something? It can't be a coincidence EVERY time.

Helxig
37 minutes ago, SEANGT said:

I think Gagas dad is low key emotionally abusive. Feeling like you have to "fix" your dad.... This manipulative behavior... always saying how he passed on his trauma to her.... the way he basically was going to kill himself and that's why she wrote speechless... All bad signs. I hope she's okay. Clearly she's thriving, but idk, I never thought about it this way. 

I never wanted to speak on it, but I've always felt the same way... The way she talks about him makes it seem like she loves him very much, but has always had to fight to gain his validation, and that her rebellion in her younger days was to break out from his control. "A cruel king made me tough. Daddy's girl is never good enough. I'll just keep go-go'ing, and this dance is on you". Also I remember early in her career she would say he controlled her funds and 'stopped her spending too much' and would call her up and question her if she spent large amounts at once, and that she had to remind him that it's her money to spend.

Some people's relationships with their parents are really tough to navigate. Lots of love but lots of negativity too. We should be mindful not to blast this all over the internet for gossip accounts to pick up and spread (especially because it's all just our theories and we don't know sh.it) but I've always thought about this.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

VOLANTIS

This man runs pawsdownlittlemonsters.com 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

spector
1 hour ago, Replay said:

What if they already split up :udidnt:

i thought of this too. perhaps gaga’s family is no longer together, which would, at some level, explain why she chose to ignore to publicly celebrate the familial spirit of the holidays 🥺

stella + elliot = stelliot

Chromatican
11 minutes ago, spector said:

i thought of this too. perhaps gaga’s family is no longer together, which would, at some level, explain why she chose to ignore to publicly celebrate the familial spirit of the holidays 🥺

Honestly I wouldn’t be surprised if the political differences have proved irreconcilable. I can hardly talk to some of my Q family about anything political or cultural. 

spector
6 minutes ago, Chromatican said:

I can hardly talk to some of my Q family about anything political or cultural. 

same here 😪

stella + elliot = stelliot

Archived