Bottom

Featured Posts

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Schwerk
2 hours ago, bionic said:

Is this true? I’ve never heard this before 

I don't have reciepts unfortunately, this is just coming from my old ass f monster brain. There were topics about this back in the day.

The lyrics make a lot of (if not more) sense  if you replace every 'Bad kid(s)' with that word. It was meant in a loving way ofcourse. During the US Monster Ball she was raising money every night for LGBT+ youth that got kicked out of their home because of their sexuality or gender. I feel she chose this term to make it an empowering term, like she did with I'm a free bitch, but it was just too tricky to use because it is such a hurtful term. 

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

DiamondHeart326

Is anyone else disgusted that he did this interview with pictures of gaga as the backdrop? I seriously think this is just another way he's trying to gain publicity for his restaurant by using gaga as bait. đŸ€Šâ€â™‚ïž I feel so bad for her, just another thing I have in common with her as my father too is a trumppet. I hope people don't come for her because of that, that's my biggest fear, is having to make excuses for my dad so people don't associate myself with his beliefs and opinions. It really is stressful to have to separate this **** from the love you have for your family. It causes a divide in the relationship I hope she handles it and copes better than I do 😔

FATCAT
9 hours ago, Bottom said:

Does anyone feel like he keeps going on fox news to embarrass Gaga to bail out business? I feel like he knows the optics of it but still keeps on doing it regardless 

Of course he does. He's "getting back" at her for doing the inauguration. 

Purr more, hiss less.

FATCAT
49 minutes ago, MillionReasons07 said:

The way you see Gaga photos in the background. I think he did it to make pressure on Gaga to help him.

We only respect Cynthia in this Haus 

Celebrate Betty White GIF

Purr more, hiss less.

djBuffoon

Well, if his beloved Trump hadn't botched the pandemic response so f'ing badly, we might've been further along than we are now.

:triggered:

Runway
10 minutes ago, Hebi said:

What's all this hate just bc he's a Trump supporter :rip:

He’s a fascist and deserves hate :vegas:

FameHookah
13 hours ago, Bottom said:

Does anyone feel like he keeps going on fox news to embarrass Gaga to bail out business? I feel like he knows the optics of it but still keeps on doing it regardless 

Yep look at the pics why is he sitting there?

Its not the first time he doest this kind of petty ****.

Poor gaga. :(

WTF is MDNA

Agunimon

It's hard for me to feel sad for him. Not because he's a Trump supporter, but because he's already super rich and decided to just get into the restaurant business. There are people whose whole livelihood is their restaurant. This is just a fun little side gig for him.

Rj Barker

You may not like him or feel sorry for him which is fine but I do feel for his staff as its not fun. I have 6 restaraunts (and a 7th due to open being stuck unable to open for 10 months due to covid) and the money it costs to close and open during these rolling lockdowns is astronomical. Costs in ordering food, marketing, bills, then it all has to be thrown away or donated when closing down is ordered last minute. Paying fees for my staff that are furloughed as well adds up. Restaraunts run on razor thin margins at the best of times, at least here in the UK anyway. I hope his restaurant makes it out the other side so he can keep all those people employed. 

Meruk Holland
1 minute ago, Rj Barker said:

You may not like him or feel sorry for him which is fine but I do feel for his staff as its not fun. I have 6 restaraunts (and a 7th due to open being stuck unable to open for 10 months due to covid) and the money it costs to close and open during these rolling lockdowns is astronomical. Costs in ordering food, marketing, bills, then it all has to be thrown away or donated when closing down is ordered last minute. Paying fees for my staff that are furloughed as well adds up. Restaraunts run on razor thin margins at the best of times, at least here in the UK anyway. I hope his restaurant makes it out the other side so he can keep all those people employed. 

I've worked as a server at a few, to be fair all in the same city, but the atmosphere among the staff at every place always felt like the restaurants were always just one bad day from imploding on themselves. Now, many restaurants I go into, I recognize that same atmosphere. 

Archived