Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gagas Dad on Fox News sad about his business

Bottom

Featured Posts

Batwings
1 hour ago, Replay said:

What if they already split up :udidnt:

I've been thinking since months ago that Cynthia and Joe have split up but that they haven't made it public because they didn't want people prying into their business. 

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ProdigyARTPOP
4 minutes ago, Batwings said:

I've been thinking since months ago that Cynthia and Joe have split up but that they haven't made it public because they didn't want people prying into their business. 

This and it’s legally possible to maintain your last name for legal purposes and it’d be very helpful towards the discretion, plus Cynthia’s only ever seen with Gaga, I haven’t seen a picture of her & Joe together in a while. 

Chromatican
21 minutes ago, Batwings said:

Is there any tea on this?

SevenWonder

As other have said, I'd have more sympathy if he was just a normal restauranteur who was struggling. There's literally millions of those in that situation the world over.

But he has actual pics of one of the most famous woman in the world all over his establishment. Even if he served dog food, his place would be a success. And she's worth, what, 300 million? And counting? Even if they're aren't speaking, there's no way she would let him struggle. She loves her dad. That's obvious. 

He needs to check himself. Give back a little. I know owners of restaurants here in LA - who don't have a daughter named Gaga - who give out food to the homeless and have since day 1 of the pandemic. Despite having next to no business coming in. 

Sheesh. I hate to say it, but typical Republican: Me, me, me, me. 

He’s an upper class citizen with multiple endeavors and a multimillionaire compassionate daughter. He’s never gonna struggle in life. This is just for show.  

My Name Isnt Alice
13 minutes ago, Lighter said:

I just wonder why he seems to have no communication with his daughter anymore?

Didn't gaga said she couldn't fix her father :oprah:

Maybe he thinks Gaga seen it and will help him, but all he can get from her is another Oreo pack, Oreo x Chromatica to be exact :vegas:

Mother of Puppies
3 hours ago, LilyLark said:

It just screams pathological narcissism and/or emotional manipulation/abuse on Joe's part. It was always bad, but even worse since Trump publicly attacked her and set his QAnon freaks on Gags.

Did Trump actually mention that QAnon **** and Gaga together?

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

1 hour ago, Chromatican said:

Is there any tea on this?

I mean I've always wondered about this when listening to Bad Kids - "my parents tried, till they got divorced cuz I ruined their lives" - they could have split years ago

Moonlight on Water

I don't like him one bit anymore. before i tried to be sympathetic but he's doing this to drag her name in the mud.

1. he literally donated what . . . thousands? hundreds of thousands? to trump's campaign.

2. he may not be able to open his business but there are other ways around making money, i'm sure of it

3. going to foxnews is going to help you? you could ask your daughter for help even though you most likely have it.

she/her

Archived