news

Gagas Dad on Fox News sad about his business

Bottom

Featured Posts

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
shoful

I’m so sick of this man. It’s disgusting how he supports this network and Trump when they publicly and personally attack his own daughter. Legit trash

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

I mean, or he could be using his status to make people aware of how badly small businesses have been hit. Especially the restaurant and entertainment industry. He’ll be just fine but the hundreds of other local small businesses? Not so much. And shame on you for assuming just because his daughter is rich that she must pay for everything. Maybe he wants to be able to succeed on his own and make his own money. whoopi goldberg shrug GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert

Helxig

I'm just wondering if Fox News keeps reaching out to him for interviews because he's 'Lady Gaga's dad', or if he's seeking out a platform to speak on himself

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Well of course if he donates his money to Trump instead of keeping it for his employees... That's all he deserves.

PartySick

I won't disrespect Gaga by speaking ill about her father, whom we all know she loves very much, but let's just say I don't hold a very high opinion of a dude who can look at a lying crook that riles up crowds against his daughter, mocks and insults her in public, and takes credit for her stardom and say "yup, that's my president :applause:".

🖤

Where is LG7

1600931486777_245853911.jpg.bb7acd406417

weeeeeell, promo is promo.

I do feel sad for all of the struggling businesses at this very challenging time

CautiousLurker

So he's unhappy with the effects of the covid crisis, remind me which presidentoftheunitedstatesDonaldsurvivorofatanningboothexplosionTrumpthemanhe****inggavemoneyto person is most responsible for mishandling the pandemic, I forget :oprah: 

LilyLark
49 minutes ago, Bottom said:

Does anyone feel like he keeps going on fox news to embarrass Gaga to bail out business? I feel like he knows the optics of it but still keeps on doing it regardless 

Yes and no. He might be doing it for money, but he might also being doing it for revenge, because he's angry at her, or just to mess with her.

It's a classic technique of emotionally manipulative/abusive people to muscle their way into other's lives when they are having a moment. It's even worse because he knows it drags Gaga's name into the headlines. I literally saw this go down in my own fam (not my parents, thank god) when wherever someone had good news/big news her mother would post some over dramatic sh*t on FB. It's no coincidence, imo, that Joe "pops" up whenever Gaga has big news (I noticed the pattern a few months ago).  I can't recall all the instances, but one was when SL came out all of the sudden he was giving interviews.

LilyLark
42 minutes ago, ProdigyARTPOP said:

Honestly, I understand her not wanting to speak out and act like it’s not happening in front of her because of the embarrassment and because of the hurt/ difficult position this places her with that being her father, I also have father issues haha, but at the same time, I feel like it’s high time Gaga & Co. release some kind of statement about this.

He continues to search for attention and for sympathy from Gaga’s public because he knows that her name gains traction.

When you go low contact or no contact, the advice is to simply not engage at all regardless of what the other person is doing for attention. I think her team figures her fans have caught on to Joe's antics at this point.... But....I do wonder if Fox, etc. would stop indulging him if Gaga just posted a simple, PR approved message on her IG that basically stated that while she loves her father, they strongly disagree politically and have no business ties (I suspect she's severed all business ties, at least with the restaurant, with him).

Stephen

It is so mind boggling to me when wealthy people act as if a few setbacks are going to ruin their life. They’re so insanely out of touch with reality. 

LilyLark
46 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

Here we go again...

Don’t read the comments y’all. People are blaming Gaga for being a bad daughter and not helping out her father. 

I don’t understand why he continues to do this when he knows it’s poor optics for her. 

It just screams pathological narcissism and/or emotional manipulation/abuse on Joe's part. It was always bad, but even worse since Trump publicly attacked her and set his QAnon freaks on Gags.

Archived