Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Jamie Lynn Spears blames Elon Musk for cat deaths

ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

Stephen

She's so far detached from reality. Using her imprisoned sister's money to buy a tesla which she then proceeds to use to MURDER her animals repeatedly.. and then blames Elon Musk :fail: No self awareness, no remorse.

Not to mention threatening someone with a knife

Jamie-Lynn-Spears.jpg

Somebody put her in a conservatorship please. 

27monster27
23 minutes ago, Stephen said:

Not to mention threatening someone with a knife

Jamie-Lynn-Spears.jpg

I am not saying that she is a good person, but she was actually using the threat of someone holding a knife to break up a physical altercation that her friend got into in that restaurant. The reason why she approached the guy in the picture was to tell him what she was doing.

he/him/his

Catnikko

people hit and have hit cats in many cars for many a time so what does she want him to do about it :air: 

omg i crossed the road and got hit by a car because i couldn't hear it!!!

TimisaMonster
1 hour ago, ThisGuyTony said:

Stop leaving your cats outside...there...im a genius :bear::yennefer::saladga:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

TheSlash

And I blame the government for local retail shops to close,  bc I spend way more money in online shops than in local retail :grr: .

See, same logic :koons: 

Ew, David!

Sneaky Oliver

I do not believe in or want to endorse vengeance but she should be under conservatorship for the next 20 years. Maybe it will teach her a lesson. :shadow:

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Regina George

What the hell are her cats doing outside? Aren’t pets supposed to be inside? Stop blaming someone else for your irresponsibility.

sarahb
5 hours ago, TimisaMonster said:

Stop leaving your cats outside...there...im a genius :bear::yennefer::saladga:

5 minutes ago, Regina George said:

What the hell are her cats doing outside? Aren’t pets supposed to be inside? Stop blaming someone else for your irresponsibility.

Keeping cats inside is cruel, they should be allowed to roam outside where they can be hit by cars, decimate wildlife, be attacked by other animals, be hurt by people, stolen and catch diseases :crossed:

hieronymus
6 hours ago, 27monster27 said:

I am not saying that she is a good person, but she was actually using the threat of someone holding a knife to break up a physical altercation that her friend got into in that restaurant. The reason why she approached the guy in the picture was to tell him what she was doing.

It doesn't look like that at all

Archived