Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

FINAL Chromatica MV

MJHolland

Featured Posts

MJHolland

If Chromatica only had one more music video...

...It would have to be for THAT BITCH Alice 

LIKE imagine these visual:

Spoiler

4796.jpg?width=1200&height=1200&quality=

LIKE you can't tell me Alice doesn't NEED a music video:

Spoiler

maxresdefault.jpg

you can share your thots if you want i guess... but we hold these truths to be self evident

Spoiler

ALICE FOR PRESIDENT 

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anderson123

Sour Candy would be my personal choice. Imagine Kill This Love or How You Like That visuals + Gaga somewhere in Chromatica. 

Bonkers

911 definitely leads into Sine From Above.  The only hope that non-SFA fans have to cling to is that it will be like the G.U.Y. video where it quickly transitions to other songs.

Elton John, however, probably would be offended and Gaga is too busy eating oreos on the couch to argue with him, so expect a full SFA video.

:huntyga:

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

HausOfAntonio
4 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

911 definitely leads into Sine From Above.  The only hope that non-SFA fans have to cling to is that it will be like the G.U.Y. video where it quickly transitions to other songs.

Elton John, however, probably would be offended and Gaga is too busy eating oreos on the couch to argue with him, so expect a full SFA video.

We can only dream :pray:

MJHolland
Just now, Bonkers said:

Chromatica  I transitions into Stupid Love, though? SL started the era. Gaga confirmed that she is that reverse whoreholian-full circle MPG.

Alice is the natural and destined conclusion of Chromatica.

Thank you for trying it tho queeny :huntyga:

6 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

Sour Candy would be my personal choice. Imagine Kill This Love or How You Like That visuals + Gaga somewhere in Chromatica. 

Considering we already got pretty substantial SC visuals, and they know the era will be over soon without a side b, I feel like SC would be kind of a waste even tho I love it 

I stan the GUY wrap up concept tho ngl 

Bonkers
8 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

I would love that, but when you translate "Sour Candy" to english from Korean, it's not that encouraging:

Spoiler

sour-candy.jpg

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

DirrtyPony

I would love an Alice video, but it kills me inside to end an era without a mv for Babylon

Strung out for another taste

Bonkers
10 minutes ago, MJHolland said:

Thank you for trying it tho queeny :huntyga:

My adjectives are stud and bro.  :ally:

Let's make this interesting.  If the next video is SFA, then you must change your bio line thing to "Bonkers was right."  If the next video is Alice (or Replay or whatever) then I'll do the same for you.  For, let's say, one week.  One glorious week.  

However, if it's Sour Candy, then we both lose.  And if it's a G.U.Y scenario that starts with SFA and leads to Alice or another song, then, well we both win.  

Deal, queeny?  :classy:

DOJA CAT

Its got to be the Babylon video / Haus Labs version because for thats what started the era and what should end it

thank u, next

MJHolland
5 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

My adjectives are stud and bro.  :ally:

Let's make this interesting.  If the next video is SFA, then you must change your bio line thing to "Bonkers was right."  If the next video is Alice (or Replay or whatever) then I'll do the same for you.  For, let's say, one week.  One glorious week.  

However, if it's Sour Candy, then we both lose.  And if it's a G.U.Y scenario that starts with SFA and leads to Alice or another song, then, well we both win.  

Deal, queeny?  :classy:

We so have a deal stud :wub::blush:

4 minutes ago, SOYEON said:

Its got to be the Babylon video / Haus Labs version because for thats what started the era and what should end it

chile hold on excuse me

lady-gaga-stupid-love.jpg

....this thread is no longer taking replies sorry guys I changed by mind to HL Babylon I forgot that existed LMAO :bradley:

But if it was a song on Chromatic then it should be Alice

warhol killer

It's either Replay or Babylon:ohwell:Alice had its time and chance.

And another video from Act I? Give the other 2 acts a chance. :yennefer:

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

MJHolland
Just now, Warhol Killer said:

It's either Replay or Babylon:ohwell:Alice had its time and chance.

And another video from Act I? Give the other 2 acts a chance. :yennefer:

i have to admit that if she dropped an act 2 i would nut, i ****ing love this album 

Archived