Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

FINAL Chromatica MV

MJHolland

Featured Posts

Agunimon
17 hours ago, MJHolland said:

4796.jpg?width=1200&height=1200&quality=

Imagine if this was a visual album and in the clip leading up to this shot, it's Chromatica I and right as it transitions, she reaches this still and she falls into the hole as Alice begins.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MJHolland
1 minute ago, Agunimon said:

Imagine if this was a visual album and in the clip leading up to this shot, it's Chromatica I and right as it transitions, she reaches this still and she falls into the hole as Alice begins.

Apparently your brain in bigger than your bicep agunimon THANK YOU 

Like that would be so incredible 

Tinnitus15
2 minutes ago, Agunimon said:

All of those stills are out of this world...I want them in a mv sooo bad....this outfit :tony:

Agunimon
Just now, MJHolland said:

Apparently your brain in bigger than your bicep agunimon THANK YOU 

Like that would be so incredible 

Or it can be Chromatica II into 911 since I feel that would be more appropriate and her outfit suggest she's been on this world a little while. At least that's what I like to think. 

Lumiere

I'm still kinda bothered that Alice wasn't the lead. It wouldve been the perfect intro to the world of Chromatica. Then Babylon as the last one to conclude the era.

chromatic puzea

babylon makes the most sense for a final mv but since everyone's sharing their mv idea, but thoughts for the short film would be CI, Alice, Replay, CIII, SFA

I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT 

We had 3 MVs in less than a year, I still believe we could have 2/3 others this era : Sour Candy, then Sine Short Film (+ Alice / Replay) then Babylon

Helxig
23 hours ago, Babel said:

Gotta be Babylon ballroom version

the cultural implications it would have 

Holy sh.it that fan-made video has 1.2 million views :wtfga:  get that promo Gaga

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Archived