I'm getting a vision now...

All That Magic GIF by Nickelodeon

It's saying...

Third Eye Magic GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals

Sour Candy is coming REALLY soon

Chewing Gum Reaction GIF

scared tiffany pollard GIF

Quartz

Sorry, but music videos should be reserved for potential smashes. Sour Candy is a worldwide smash waiting to happen, and Sine From Above is as timeless as Shallow. I can just imagine the western countries sans the US stanning it to the point of Shallow-level longevity. So yeah, those two.

Inside, we are really made the same. đź•Š

TimisaMonster

An Alice video would be so fun, psychedelic, have choreo, and the visuals and fashion...:nooo:

Stream my new single, đź’ś"Heartbeat"đź’ś, on Spotify!

Stupid Oreo

The way you spelled Chromatica without an a 2 times:huntyga:

LUCARTPOP

I would love to see the actual rumors/theories to be a reality and a short movie with "Alice", "Sine From Above" and "Babylon". It's her most visual album, if that makes sense. Every song could have its own interesting music video. Her other albums don't have this kind of energy. 

Mother of Puppies

Sine from Above is not gonna happen, becuz she already used it for the Valentino add ... thank god *srynotsry*

I NEED a music video for either Alice or BABYLON! Can´t really decide between those 2...

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

numb the flame
2 minutes ago, NickyPuppy said:

Sine from Above is not gonna happen, becuz she already used it for the Valentino add ... thank god *srynotsry*

I NEED a music video for either Alice or BABYLON! Can´t really decide between those 2...

Babylon is the better closer tbh, if Alice was going to get a visual I think it should've been the first song we heard from Chromatica. 

Mother of Puppies
1 minute ago, numb the flame said:

Babylon is the better closer tbh, if Alice was going to get a visual I think it should've been the first song we heard from Chromatica. 

Honestly... I don´t care as long as there will be any new video lol

So the next trending thread will be: "Babylon is coming REALLY soon" :ladyhaha: or how about "Alice is coming REALLY soon!"

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Tinnitus15

The only potential hit is sour candy...sorry anything else from this non-promo album will flop and won’t be profitable both for Gaga and the label 

Luke78619

Realistically, I think Babylon would be the final video

personally, I would love a replay video, but the idea of a Babylon video is also exciting, so I would still say Babylon 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

MJHolland
11 hours ago, Stupid Oreo said:

The way you spelled Chromatica without an a 2 times:huntyga:

I might've been paid a visit from mary jane holland last night when I wrote this at 2am :selena:

Archived