💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Olivia Rodrigo is the new Main Pop Star... surprised?

Kimmo

Featured Posts

One main single and she’s already breaking records, she’s a streaming force, Drivers License has been trending on YouTube, it broke Spotify's record for the most streams in one day, peaking at 17 million streams on January 12, beating Bad Bunny. All these with no record out, Surprised gheys?

I’m not, she’s just that Bitch, Gaga, Billie and Ariana better watch out!

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29280500aacf87e9ad74

Hottie Detector

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rat Boy

Let's wait and see. Too early to tell as she only has one song. Good luck to her.

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

ItWasntLaauv

Artists like her and Blackpink, feel like pyramid schemes. Not that they’re bad artists at all, but it’s like they have one single out and they’re already some of the best selling artists of all time... like what? lmao.

Concertaholic

Well I guess I’m finally old. I never used to understand why older people didn’t show an interest in the new and young pop stars that I loved but I could honestly care less about learning about some new young it girl :madge:

4 minutes ago, Reject False Icons said:

lorde?

How dare you bring The Queen of Music into this!!

tenor.gif?itemid=7988351

Hottie Detector

Meredith Grey

Y’all she’s only had music out for 7 days and it’s one song. Not saying her career isn’t going to be huge but like, this is too soon. Don’t hold her to such a high standard too early on because she’ll spend her whole career trying to achieve it again. Look at Gaga who actually had a highly successful/iconic album era. Her success was compared to it for YEARS. 

also why am i starting to enjoy her tho. I tried so hard to hate her:spin:

Archived