💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Olivia Rodrigo is the new Main Pop Star... surprised?

Kimmo

Featured Posts

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rahrahbitchson

Kimmo is the new cocaine girl in the rehab center...surprised?

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

Gagaloo911

Let's not get too ahead of ourselves just cause she has 1 song that's her very first song ever blowing up :bear:

pedrohemg

I can tell you a list of artists that, just like her, had debuted with a hit and then disappeared. Remember that monkey song? Do you know who sings that HIT? Tones and I, and she's talented. But where is she now?

The ATRL title omg

But yes I am surprised solely because I know her from when she was on Disney for the first time starring in one of the 2 main leads, "Bizaardvark" (which had J*ke P*ul). I remember that show being a non-event within my demographic like it wasn't bad but it was almost seen as too "pandering" for the new YouTubers generation. I liked that the 2 main roles were diverse but Olivia didn't really stick out to me in that show (Disney didn't push her musical talents to us at that time yet). 

I was shook when I saw she then went on to be popular thanks to HSM though

(Fun fact: Haven't seen anyone mentioned this but "Bizaardvark"'s series premiere was right after "Adventures in Babysitting"'s premiere on Disney Channel which Sabrina Carpenter was one of the lead stars of :fan: )

Also Sabrina Carpenter deserves the success too. Hollywood Records needs to let her capitalize off of this supposed drama and get that breakthrough already:

Let's not call her main anything just yet.. I can name so many singers that had huge first songs and then disappeared into oblivion... Let's wait and see... 

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

edengowon
21 minutes ago, Brainiac said:

She can't be a main pop girl if I've never heard of her or heard her music.

oh yes i forgot you were the only metric of success

the artist formerly known as melancholia

BABYL0N
1 minute ago, pedrohemg said:

I can tell you a list of artists that, just like her, had debuted with a hit and then disappeared. Remember that monkey song? Do you know who sings that HIT? Tones and I, and she's talented. But where is she now?

But Tones and I didn’t skyrocket at number one within a week to have a record breaking streaming debut and that’s the point. Her streaming power will undeniably be huge. 

js4754394o9823

Y'all a little bit annoying sometimes

Not every successful person is a NEW MAIN POP GIRL, especially not after one single

Great for her that's successful, but cmon...

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

14 minutes ago, Rahrahbitchson said:

Kimmo is the new cocaine girl in the rehab center...surprised?

Betch pull up, you know the addy!

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29280500aacf87e9ad74

Hottie Detector

OhHenny2020
12 minutes ago, pedrohemg said:

i thought of a totally different song tbh :toofunny:
appreciate bloodhound gang GIF by hero0fwar

Archived