💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Grimes with Elon Musk with no masks last night

Teletubby

Featured Posts

TimisaMonster
18 minutes ago, PlasticWeave said:

she isn't out in public spreading it though its obviously a personal photo with friends so if they wanna be stupid let them be, the witchhunts from like one photo are a bit overboard i feel like :pole: 

The way you're defending her...

I...:bear:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Catnikko
17 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

The way you're defending her...

I...:bear:

i don't even care about her at all i just think the outrage is so over the top because of a pic with her and friends not wearing a mask next to eachother :selena:

Actual patient

TimisaMonster
2 minutes ago, PlasticWeave said:

i don't even care about her at all i just think the outrage is so over the top because of a pic with her and friends not wearing a mask next to eachother :selena:

She was there attending a comedy show...she WAS in public...people like you are why the virus keeps spreading and killing people

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Rat Boy
16 minutes ago, PlasticWeave said:

You spread it to 5 people then each of those 5 people spread it to a bunch of other people and then those people spread it to many other people and so on. Eventually people down the line die or get permanent damage to their lungs/heart/brain etc. Meanwhile, the economy continues to be obliterated. 

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

6 hours ago, ItWasntLaauv said:

Grimes is interesting, she just got COVID, she has a kid, she’s out while unmasked, she doesn’t eat fruits or vegetables, her life is just full of CHOICES.

What does this have to do with other stuff :toofunny:

Anyways, the outrage over a simple photo without us knowing ANY background is unnecessary.

There are 2 possible scenarios that would make the whole situation less bad:

1) The pic is relatively old and was taken before she tested pos on Covid 

2) She tested again (multiple times) and got a negative result -> only cause she posted on Instagram she had Covid does not mean she had JUST gotten it, maybe she had it like a week or two

5 minutes ago, Gagi said:

Anyways, the outrage over a simple photo without us knowing ANY background is unnecessary.

There are 2 possible scenarios that would make the whole situation less bad:

2) She tested again (multiple times) and got a negative result -> only cause she posted on Instagram she had Covid does not mean she had JUST gotten it, maybe she had it like a week or two

The way neither of these scenarios make this situation any better :laughga:

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

1 hour ago, gag said:

The way neither of these scenarios make this situation any better :laughga:

The way most people are complaining (rightfully) that she „just got tested positive“. :laughga:

Helxig

That bitch currently has covid, and they have been living together so he could also be an asymptomatic carrier, and they are gathering with groups of people, touching, and not wearing masks!

God. I liked a few of her songs, but I'm so glad I never became a fan of her.

I am so surprised that Gaga and someone like her have such closely related circles. I wonder if Bloodpop is a responsible and caring human being like Gaga, or all "teehee, uwu, spread the virus to all of humanity and upload me into virtual reality" like Grimes

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Virgin Ryan
8 hours ago, Kimmo said:

She loves COVID and was glad to get it so not surprised...

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f294433ed9961d111c528

She doesn't mean sp*rm right?

Teletubby
3 hours ago, Gagi said:

This is new, person who posted wrote :"about last night" https://www.instagram.com/p/CKIU6Vhgb3o/

Even if she tested negative all these people shouldn't be so close to each others with no masks.

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Fingerella
10 hours ago, Helix said:

God... she’s always been messy but can she just dump Elon and get herself together pls

She can’t because she’ll lose billions

Economy
8 hours ago, Mer Boy said:

That doesn't make what she did any better. Rich people want everyone else to do the hard work/stay at home whilst they go partying and spreading their germs everywhere. :yennefer:

We would be nearing the end of the pandemic if people were able to follow simple instructions and care for their community. 

No i agree. But that wasnt my point. My response was to ppl saying she was sick

AT LEAST keep a distance. I don't care how many times people get tested left and right. You don't know where anyone have put their hands since they got a test result.

Archived