💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Grimes with Elon Musk with no masks last night

Teletubby

Featured Posts

TimisaMonster
26 minutes ago, PlasticWeave said:

do we know there might not be a valid reason for them not to need to wear them together? wtf is this witch hunt lmao 

Umm...maybe the FACT Grimes recently said on Instagram she tested positive for Covid??? :yennefer:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Awakened M

Ugh. Another dumb bitch.

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

I mean i always tought she had air in the head

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

39 minutes ago, PlasticWeave said:

do we know there might not be a valid reason for them not to need to wear them together? wtf is this witch hunt lmao 

She said recently that she tested positive for COVID... And honestly, you shouldn't trust anyone even if they say they don't have the virus... Everyone must be careful and wear their masks 

ALGAYDO
56 minutes ago, NFRatwell said:

Grimes leaving on her spacecraft as the world falls apart, you begin begging her to take you with her and she scans the internet seeing you called her scum

I’d be okay with that :bear:

hieronymus
1 hour ago, r4therupbeat said:

or she probably had the best doctors at her feet and is cured - having that much money I guess can do that idk

That's not how viruses work, toots

Economy
2 hours ago, LG2008 said:

Wait... Didn't she tested positive for COVID? And has a baby? :air:

2 hours ago, 777777777777777777 said:

maybe she is glad to 'finally' give it to others 75fe87cf00de586544ae9544c409933f.gif

2 hours ago, Brainiac said:

ummm doesn't she currently have COVID? WTF....

2 hours ago, alsemanche said:

Doesn't grimes literally have covid.... wtf

Wasnt it over a week ago she announced that? And her test could of come a while after she was already sick

The timeline could easily support her already being better. Quarantine is typically 2 weeks. If she was already a while in when she announced this doesnt mean anything

MJHolland

There is literally no defending this please shut up 

Tests mean absolutely nothing. You can not test your way out of your duty not to social distance, especially at an event like this where people are flying in from all over the country it seems! 

This is deplorable behavior and exactly why all the rich deserve to be in prison im afraid 

Rat Boy
39 minutes ago, Economy said:

Wasnt it over a week ago she announced that? And her test could of come a while after she was already sick

The timeline could easily support her already being better. Quarantine is typically 2 weeks. If she was already a while in when she announced this doesnt mean anything

That doesn't make what she did any better. Rich people want everyone else to do the hard work/stay at home whilst they go partying and spreading their germs everywhere. :yennefer:

We would be nearing the end of the pandemic if people were able to follow simple instructions and care for their community. 

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

MJHolland

anyways we been staying knew 

grimes and elon are hot garbage ... are we suprised?

Spoiler

also i LOVE these people who said "but she's so rich she probably got the best treatment or whatever"

BIYCH not Grimes taking non-profit COVID-19 struggling artist GRANT MONEY HAHAH :messga::billie:

Catnikko
3 hours ago, TimisaMonster said:

Umm...maybe the FACT Grimes recently said on Instagram she tested positive for Covid??? :yennefer:

she isn't out in public spreading it though its obviously a personal photo with friends so if they wanna be stupid let them be, the witchhunts from like one photo are a bit overboard i feel like :pole: 

Actual patient

RAMROD

I guess this will be them in 10-20 years with all these problematic choices they made.

062820_BillGreenblattUPI_attorneys_01_0.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived